Last movie you watched

Drifter

Last new film I watched was Logan , I was really looking forward to it but it was just over hyped and run of the mill. I have been watching mostly old movies recently as it seems decent new movies are few and far between probably due to re-boots, endless marvel and other franchises churning out dross and the fact that due to political correctness comedy is pretty much dead.
Drifter John wick excellent :)

Via the FG App

Watched Spider-Man Homecoming last weekend and I was really good. Didn't disappoint 

just finished watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Damn that was good. Drax is so damn funny 

3 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Watched Spider-Man Homecoming last weekend and I was really good. Didn't disappoint 

just finished watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Damn that was good. Drax is so damn funny 

Damn I forgot all about Guardians of the Galaxy 2. That came out not long before I went on vacation and I totally forgot about it, I'll have to rent that this week!

Just now, Drifter said:

Damn I forgot all about Guardians of the Galaxy 2. That came out not long before I went on vacation and I totally forgot about it, I'll have to rent that this week!

I'm not sure when it's out. I watched it on the fire stick 

On 12/08/2017 at 3:09 AM, TigerBurge said:

Drax is hilarious in the 2nd one! Just watched it over the weekend and it didn't disappoint. However, I do get why critics are saying it isn't better than the first as the story is a little weird. Still, up there with the best.

Watched Logan last night. Meh. I don't like it when it feels pretty obvious where its all going. Wasn't a fan of the ending either but I do like good endings.

Logan meh? Lee I may just have to disown ever knowing you! Even Cinema Sins couldn't hate on Logan!  I agree it was obvious but as it was based on the Old Man Logan comics we knew where it was going before the film even released so it was always going to be about the journey.  The best X-men film in my opinion and a fantastic way for Hugh Jackman to retire from the role.  I hope it was to retire the role of Wolverine too, to cast anyone else will be weird - Jackman is Wolverine.

I watched How to train your Dragon 1 & 2 - Not as good as some people made it out to be but a still a good fun film.  It doesn't bridge the child adult gap that some animated films do but still worth a watch it you haven't seen them.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Logan meh? Lee I may just have to disown ever knowing you! Even Cinema Sins couldn't hate on Logan!  I agree it was obvious but as it was based on the Old Man Logan comics we knew where it was going before the film even released so it was always going to be about the journey.  The best X-men film in my opinion and a fantastic way for Hugh Jackman to retire from the role.  I hope it was to retire the role of Wolverine too, to cast anyone else will be weird - Jackman is Wolverine.

I watched How to train your Dragon 1 & 2 - Not as good as some people made it out to be but a still a good fun film.  It doesn't bridge the child adult gap that some animated films do but still worth a watch it you haven't seen them.

Oh man! You go and disagree with me and then call Dragon 1 & 2 not good?! You being ill lately seriously left you with something stuck in [emoji106] [emoji23]

Geniunely though, it was just a sad sight to see it finish that way. If that's how the comics finished then fair play and I'll take that back as I always think its good to follow heritage but it was too long to draw those bits that happened. Maybe its because I've not sort of like him ever since I found out he was sort of impossible to kill.

Dragons is ace. However, still not even a shade close to Big Hero 6 for younger aged movies.

Whoa whoa whoa there! I never said HtTYD was 'not good' I only said not as good as some people made it out to be.  I know some people who put it in their top films but not me, it was good just not that good.  I do agree with you there Big Hero 6 is ace!  Still cracks me up when he's taping the holes up in the police station :lol:

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

This was pretty high on my list of movies to see. 

I hope it was good.

Taking my son to see Dark Tower this afternoon after work. He started reading the book last friday. I don't have high hopes for it, but we shall see

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Watched some movie last night on SyfY called "Animal" about a group of kids trapped in some cabin by some demon animal/alien. It was okay for a 3am movie.Two things though....#1 where did this animal/alien come from? #2.....Why the fuck is the Science Fiction Channel called "ScFy"? Where did the "Y" come from?

Watched Elysium on the telly the other night. Not that bad. Matt Damon movies seldom is though.

Those 'dystopian future' type films eh?

Looks like we're not too positive about the future lol but I agree it's a half decent film and I also like Mr Damon usually too[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Theory of Everything was on freeview last night so watched it on holiday.

Did Eddie receive an Oscar for that? I think he did and fair play to him. He was incredible in how he plays someone that has motor neurone disease. I was blown away by how good he was.

I also was staggered to see how his wife endured and supported him through 30 years.

Different but great watch.

Via the FG App

Just watched Taken on tv. Good movie allthough pretty predictable. 

Love watching all the Taken movies. Liam Neeson is superb in them. Taken 1 will always be the best.

Via the FG App

34 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Love watching all the Taken movies. Liam Neeson is superb in them. Taken 1 will always be the best.

Via the FG App

He's a good actor, and this role suited him well too.

Taken 2 and 3 is on the telly tonight and tomorrow. Allthough I wont be watching tv tonight ;)

On 06/09/2017 at 1:17 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

He's a good actor, and this role suited him well too.

Taken 2 and 3 is on the telly tonight and tomorrow. Allthough I wont be watching tv tonight ;)

Hope the Sexy Lady called Destiny takes you for a good ride ;)