Last movie you watched

Drifter

Watched Hacksaw Ridge the other night. I really enjoyed it. Slightly different to the other war films I've watched in the past, nice that it left me with a good feeling.

On 01/04/2018 at 1:55 PM, techno said:

Watched the hitman's bodyguard really enjoyed it

Watched this last week on Netflix after you mentioned it.

Wasn't disappointed, Ryan Reynolds humour definitely worked on this one.

Watched Dr. Strange last night trying to get my Marvel fix. I thought Benedict Cumberbatch plays Strange amazingly well, just didn't expect him to play it so well. One of my favourite Marvel films now.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Watched Dr. Strange last night trying to get my Marvel fix. I thought Benedict Cumberbatch plays Strange amazingly well, just didn't expect him to play it so well. One of my favourite Marvel films now.

I didn't expect much from that film but really enjoyed it, my favourite of recent times.

I watched justice league, I bought it for the wife tbh, and Lol im sorry I haven't been generous with marvel of late but DC just throw in the towel

Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri.

I missed it at the cinema when it was out but managed to catch it last night.  It was quite what I expected as the trailer almost makes it out to be a black or dark comedy.  It isn't, it is quite a serious movie with most, if not all, the funny bits being in the trailer however that doesn't detract from what is a very good film.  It really does make you question what would you do and how far would you go if something like that happened to your child as well as managing to fit redemption stories in for other characters too.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

5 hours ago, Greboth said:

Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri.

I missed it at the cinema when it was out but managed to catch it last night.  It was quite what I expected as the trailer almost makes it out to be a black or dark comedy.  It isn't, it is quite a serious movie with most, if not all, the funny bits being in the trailer however that doesn't detract from what is a very good film.  It really does make you question what would you do and how far would you go if something like that happened to your child as well as managing to fit redemption stories in for other characters too.

Dude.... if that wasn't a dark comedy then you have too much heart where the black hole should be.

banlol.png

On 4/30/2018 at 9:44 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Wait till you see Infinity War. Watched it last night, it's the first film ever to make me want to go to the cinema again. Leigh, if you don't see this on the big screen I will drive to Coventry and snap your Destiny discs in half. Yes. Discs. Both of them.

banlol.png

3 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Wait till you see Infinity War. Watched it last night, it's the first film ever to make me want to go to the cinema again. Leigh, if you don't see this on the big screen I will drive to Coventry and snap your Destiny discs in half. Yes. Discs. Both of them.

Lol. I'd just take yours from behind your wires (*still shuddering*)

I'm going to see if I can get out to watch a late showing. It's really killing me the wait.

23 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Even im considering going to see it on the bigger screen even though im not a fan of the cinema

Just now, techno said:

Even im considering going to see it on the bigger screen even though im not a fan of the cinema

hate spending money at a cinema, but if one film is worth it, it's this one. Go Gary. Go forth and enjoy the Marvels.

banlol.png

6 minutes ago, Diddums said:

hate spending money at a cinema, but if one film is worth it, it's this one. Go Gary. Go forth and enjoy the Marvels.

Tis what I thought last film I went to was Deadpool ...anyway mentioned it to wife earlier.

Watched Spiderman Homecoming.

Never ever liked Spiderman as a Hero and the other earlier films I've watched back my dislike towards him but this film was completely different. The new Spiderman actor plays it brilliantly and I love the humour in it. Hits the right angle for a Spiderman film.

Took the family to watch the new Jurassic World. It was good.

Better than the first? Not sure. I don't want to be harsh on it though because it gives you the great thriller moments you'd expect.

Oh, and the wife and I believe they'll be a third one in the new series of films.

I watched Solo last week.  I’m a major Star Wars fanboy and love everything and anything Star Wars related.  

The best way I can think of explaining it .... the movie was totally pointless.  It was terrible.  It served no purpose, had zero character development, it was a shallow and empty movie.  I’ve seen all the Star Wars movies god knows how many times.  I will never rewatch this pos.

When PSN went down the other day I watched Inglorious Basterds again and then finished off watching Bright.

Inglorious is weirdly one of Tarantino's films I can watch as I think I just enjoy the deadpan humour in it. Even though not alot goes on in the middle.

Bright I think I should've given it more time initially. It feels like you can be all over the place of you don't pick up the back story and world that its set in quickly. However, it totally sets itself up for a series after it. Weren't too bad for fantasy style movies.

When PSN went down the other day I watched Inglorious Basterds again and then finished off watching Bright.

Inglorious is weirdly one of Tarantino's films I can watch as I think I just enjoy the deadpan humour in it. Even though not alot goes on in the middle.

Bright I think I should've given it more time initially. It feels like you can be all over the place of you don't pick up the back story and world that its set in quickly. However, it totally sets itself up for a series after it. Weren't too bad for fantasy style movies.
Inglorious is brilliant. Wish there were more Tarantino type directors.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Black panther. Terrible film one of my least favourite marvel movies. The first part was so slow I was traveling Twitter and the rest just too much CGI. Now I know we have to have it but it's just overused and in this case badly whereas I felt in Dr Strange it was done well. Think im also burnt out on over hyped "blockbusters" 

A polar opposite I watched American assassin on Netflix last night and really enjoyed it, also this is how it ends which wasn't too bad either.

Black panther. Terrible film one of my least favourite marvel movies. The first part was so slow I was traveling Twitter and the rest just too much CGI. Now I know we have to have it but it's just overused and in this case badly whereas I felt in Dr Strange it was done well. Think im also burnt out on over hyped "blockbusters" 
A polar opposite I watched American assassin on Netflix last night and really enjoyed it, also this is how it ends which wasn't too bad either.
Gutted to hear that about Black Panther but its probably cos of what you've said how you feel on blockbusters more so. I'm still waiting for it to be on Sky. Cba to stream it.

So as it's Summer for the kids, took my son to watch Teen Titans.

It was meh, some good moments in it but not one of the finer cartoon movies I must say.

There is one scene though and they use the Back to the Future themetune whilst on pedal scooters. That was funny.