Last movie you watched

Drifter

Life. A paint-by-numbers space movie. Watchable but nothing spectacular. I can't say anything without ruining it so see for yourselves:

Struggle to watch these type of 'realistic' films in space. I want to but some shits gonna wrong and I'm not sure I wanna see that :D

Shame its not great film as I've always enjoyed Ryan Reynolds in films (well, 90% of the time).

Took the kids to see Ninjago last weekend. It's okay, no way near the last 2 films, maybe because Ninjago isn't something I know well enough but the kids didn't laugh as much as the first Lego Movie

London has Fallen.

Good crazy sequel to Olympus has Fallen. I'd say the first was slightly better but it was still a good easy watch with loads of blowing up shit. Twas fun.

22 hours ago, Sennex said:

Just watched this

Really fun movie, serious Jackie Chan is much better than comedy action Jackie Chan

Heard this was great, bit like Taken. Will try and watch on the weekend. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Not really like Taken

Via the FG App

Kid dies, he goes after the people to avenge her. Pretty close surely?

EDIT: I haven't watched it though still so I appreciate this only comes from the trailer and a mate at work saying it was like it.

Ended up taking the kids to watch Ferdinand last weekend.

It was okay actually, better than I expected but not brilliant. Dreamworks aren't as good as Pixar.

On 08/01/2018 at 10:16 PM, Sennex said:

Watch them then

Via the FG App

Finally watched The Foreigner.

It feels a lot more raw and real than Taken. The background of the story with the main character's past skills and the desire to get revenge on the killers, I can see why my mate said there was links to Taken. The good thing though is that I didn't think once about how it may be like Taken as it did the type of story in its own way. Definitely worth a watch, even just to see Jackie Chan being serious is a reason to watch.

Last Thursday I watched Snowpiercer with my mum. She had told me to watch it when it first came out but I didn't listen to her. I'm pretty fidgety when watching movies at home and need to do something with my hands, usually knitting. I picked my easy, brainless project so I could knit without having to look. This ended up being a movie where I a good 2/3 of the time I wasn't knitting because it drew me in so much. Probably not everyone's deal but I liked it.

Also, Tilda Swinton is amazi-balls.

Just watched the baywatch movie, certainly wasn't expecting much but had some amusing moments throughout, no immediately obvious PC nonsense  either and was easy on the eye obviously.. surprised 
Yeah, it is surprisingly slightly better than okay. Don't tell Didds you said that.
My friend let me borrow Hitman's Bodyguard. I'll try and post back with my thoughts on it.
Nice. Looking forward to hearing if it's any good as it has Ryan Reynolds.

Via the FG App

10 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I watched black panther on sunday. It was pretty good. But not as good as Thor Ragnarok.

Is there any connections between the two? More wanting to know just in case it matters to watch them in a specific order.