Rocket League WK1 - Bart/Seb Lee/Tommy

Hey guys, I can get on around 7.30/8pm GMT most evenings so happy to do whatever day you guys are on?

Tommy, I recall you saying a weekday is easier for you?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I can get on around 7.30/8pm GMT most evenings so happy to do whatever day you guys are on?

Tommy, I recall you saying a weekday is easier for you?

Lee....sure you don't mean BST? that's a +1 hour difference. Just saying... :ph34r:  ;)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Uhhh. I have some bad news. My PS4 keeps blue screening and I'll have to get it replaced... I'll have more news on Monday after I've spoken to the people at the store.

Oh no Seb! Hope you can get it sorted soon mate, post up on Monday what the deal is and we'll take it from there. If you need more time we can set up other games to play first.

Bart can then get some practice in! [emoji6]

Well I have some bad news. Went to the store today as I had a bunch of other errands to run as well.

Told them what the problem with my PS4 was and asked them if they could do anything.

As I've already had to replace a PS4 (My first one lasted 2 weeks before it got the blue light of death) they wouldn't just give me a new one.

So now I have to wait for 2 weeks while they send it away for service... Sorry guys, looks like I'm gonna miss this.

Gutted for you Seb, didn't realise it was the second one that's done it to you.

No probs, we'll see how the league kicks off first. If we need to play then we'll see if someone covers you until your back [emoji6]

Good news. Got a text from the store which said my PS4 was ready for pickup. Was kinda confused about this as they told me it would take 2 weeks...

Anyways, I'll be going back there later today to pick it up.

More bad news! Looks like the fucker behind the counter barely listened to what I said and only fixed one problem... Not all of them. Sending it back to them tomorrow as I can't play any game without the PS4 spitting my disc out and saying the data is corrupted. So tempted to just go down there and yell at the fuckers.

I can play Monday - Thursday, 9 AM - 2:30 PM Eastern.

No probs Tommy. So UK is 5 hours ahead of you at the moment so I'll see if I can get on before the kids go to bed. 1.30/2pm your time 6.30/7pm UK time perhaps?

You guys still need to find a replacement for me. Might take 2 weeks before I get my PS4 back this time...

Not working again?

I'll have a look - Tam plays this so i could ask him or if anyone else wants to jump in your place just while your AFK.

Yooo! Did you guys get to play this or nah? I finally got a new PS4 from the store (They couldn't fix it) so I can play now xD Just need to redownload Rocket League.

Sorry for the late reply Seb. This didn't really get going as it needed everyone to play a part.

If I'm honest i haven't pushed it much after the first big ask but I'll see if i can get the interest back. The only way this will work is if its one 5min game tbh. We all can find 5mins I'd hope.

Good luck getting all of us Destiny addicts off our sparrows long enough to play, lol.

I'm down for it if everyone else is, but I'm not going to lose any sleep if we don't either.

Lol! I know, that includes me!

I aint gonna lose sleep either, but I'll try and drum some interest as it won't hurt. Just gotta find a 5 minute interval between quests! [emoji38]