Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Sennex

Not sure if any of you all watch this, I only manage to catch it on Youtube.

But this particular segment was amazing to me. My grandmother was taken for a ton of money by these guys and QVC. So pretty much anytime they pop up in something and get ridiculed, I have to watch.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched, very good, then I went on to watch his episode on food waste. And I'm proud to say I don't toss milk after the date and when it starts get skunky, it's relegated to cereal, and if at approaches a critical state, well then it's cereal for every meal until that shit is consumed. Booyah

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Scumbags. I’ve never heard the term ‘seed faith’ but remember the televangelist crazy’s in the 80’s that were on TV always begging for donations. The ones I see while flipping through the channels now have donation level packages like PBS and Kickstarter. :lol: I used to love the dude Benny Hinn that would heal anything that ails you with a touch or wave of his arm; which ment you immediatly threw yourself on the ground. What absolute fucking nonsense.

On top of whats in the video I learned that people garnish their wages to deposit money directly into a Churches bank account. Of course the more you give the better of a human you are and faster you go to heaven, but they take this money buy land and build 3 story mansion gated communities, tax free, for those people to live in as long as they continue to allow them to take their money. :lol:

Thanks for sharing.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

he interviewed Ed Snowden, too.  that one's def worth a watch, it's the Gov't Surveillance segment. 

one could probably argue that his Net Neutrality segment directly influenced that particular legislation.  not to mention the part where he directly addresses "Internet Trolls" is amazing.

@Sennex i too have watched almost all his segments on YouTube (despite having HBOGo lol).

https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov

Go here to see if your doctor is getting $ from pharmaceutical companies. My primary wasn't listed but check out our fertility doctor. In 2014, 7 free meals and a $125 consultation fee. Total of $250 so no big deal, but I'm sure there are some doctors well into the thousands.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

His piece on Migrants and Refugee's is out

I disagree for with a large amount of what he is saying here. Which is odd for me.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."