CGI Sucks

Sennex

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed this video because it showed to me that I no longer have a proper understanding or ability to spot what good CGI is anymore.

Mad Max is a great example. The canyon scene, I thought was real.

Benjamin Button is another prime example

That video just really drives home that I need to not talk about CGI being good or bad anymore without seeing a "making of..." for the movie in question.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

i wonder if a video like this would make me feel better about the Star Wars prequels.

hahahaha what am i even saying, never mind.

LOLZ

Star Wars Prequels, Hobbit Trilogy, Every Live Action Transformers flick, hell, even the new Star Wars movies that haven't been released yet

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Great video, i agree with the guy 100%. in good movies, you just can't tell. There are backgrounds in The Lord of the Rings I was positive were CG. Nope, they were real. And yet the entire film is digitally graded to have a certain look.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.