What are you listening to right now?

BO7H B4RRELS

Goosebumps. GOOSEBUMPS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

[mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] knows. 
I can remember a Scout outing to a recording of Crackerjack... altogether.. CRACKERJACK!!!!!!..and they were the featured group miming to their first record. How could a 12 year old work that out? We could see the bloody record playing on a turntable! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

^disturbing yes, but not quite as disturbing as a pussy cat dolls revival emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Very true, both are scary. That video is just sinister in all ways. They do have some good songs. But very eclectic and bizzare. They are a facisinating band "Mr Bungle".

You just can’t beat the classics @Plumbers Crack

Saw The Dead South last night, one of the best gigs I’ve been to in years.  Between them sounding so good live and clearly having fun, with their bits of choreography like at 42:40 with the bastard son or synchronised beer drinking at 1:02:20, it was a really enjoyable evening.  Plus a cello being worn like a guitar is something a bit unusual.

So rather than post any specific songs, here’s a recording of one of their live shows.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

That's quite the lineup! Not my cup of tea, but certainly a talented bunch for sure.

Been loving this recently, just such a groove and funky af.

It's the bass player from Primus, guitarist from Phish and the Drummer from Police.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Anyone else still feel embarrassed about liking something which usually doesn't fit in with the style you usually listen to? Sometimes you don't even want to tell people what you like incase they say some shit about it. I wish people could just appreciate all types of music.

2 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

Anyone else still feel embarrassed about liking something which usually doesn't fit in with the style you usually listen to? Sometimes you don't even want to tell people what you like incase they say some shit about it. I wish people could just appreciate all types of music.

I get that feeling...but definitely not here. This is the one place I really don't care sharing whatever i'm listening too. In reality, many people like a ton of different music genres, its just social normality that pushes people to say or feel differently. Keep sharing what you enjoy here mate.

I get that feeling...but definitely not here. This is the one place I really don't care sharing whatever i'm listening too. In reality, many people like a ton of different music genres, its just social normality that pushes people to say or feel differently. Keep sharing what you enjoy here mate.
Yeah, music is music. It puts colour in our lives and anyone who gets snobby about it is an arse.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg