Rocket League FG Mini League

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to jump on a couple of times yesterday evening but the servers seemed to be down.  Was getting a strange message about my version of the game being out of date.

There was a game update yesterday that took all of 5 seconds to download and install.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Is the English term gutted?

Your understanding of the local venacular is pucka me old china :)

The Italians were gutted, bless them, according the press they couldn't understand how they lost)...whereas I (oh my dear, football cliche to rule them all inbound)....I was over the moon. ;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

We keep trying this....and i ain't giving up!!

Now with the PS4 events we could make use of them if anyone is still interested? Could even do a Hoops little league?

Drop your name if you're interested.

I'm always up for rocket league, only played one game of hoops so far but scored a hat trick. Won the game in overtime with a bicycle kick goal :D

Nice one! (You show off, you [emoji6])

I'll play.

Wicked!

So that's 4 with Rob (as he'll play anything like me)

Phil, Jordie, Stretch, Didds, Gary, Seb, Chris, Tommy et al you wanna try playing again?

I think we should just agree to record one game result that lasts 5 mins. Means people who wanna just play for shits and giggles for the 1 game they can.

Right, 4th time lucky people but as I've spoke to a few of you I think we can absolutely do this. Can you mark your interest down please....ideally 2v2 mini league would be epic. Thanks

So far its pretty much

Lee, Rob, Rich, Martin, Stretch, Phil i think.

Anyone else want to do this? I'm away from Saturday for 2 weeks so can organise stuff when I'm back but equally can set up a game for you guys whilst I'm away?

17 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Last Friday was wicked, would definitely be up for more of that.

Yeah it was, just shows how much fun you can have on it and it's pretty easy set up too.