Rocket League FG Mini League

Nice one Rich.

Rob has indicated he's up for some man to man action on this too.

I propose the following:

I'll make myself on PS4 every night at (UK time) at 11pm ready for a match. Can be on earlier if needed but it's a good time for me and usually the missus has settled down by that point, enough to allow me some peace at least :P.

Gazza?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make myself on PS4 every night at (UK time) at 11pm ready for a match. Can be on earlier if needed but it's a good time for me and usually the missus has settled down by that point, enough to allow me some peace at least :P.

Gazza?

So that's 5:00 pm central time? I believe I am -6 GMT.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Nice one Rich.

Rob has indicated he's up for some man to man action on this too.

I propose the following:

I'll make myself on PS4 every night at (UK time) at 11pm ready for a match. Can be on earlier if needed but it's a good time for me and usually the missus has settled down by that point, enough to allow me some peace at least [emoji14].

Gazza?

Makes sense to me Phil [emoji106]

If I'm on I can be around at that time and it's only a 5 minute match anyways.

So that makes 4 of us.....anyone else in?

Phil and I played a best of five and it was a great time. Lots of joking, good conversation and sick goals.

I saved the replays and maybe I can make a match montage of the cool shots from both sides.

I'm just shite at editing.

I had a blast, despite my defeats. Some quality dribbling in addition to the goals ;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I had a blast, despite my defeats. Some quality dribbling in addition to the goals ;)

Phil and I played a best of five and it was a great time. Lots of joking, good conversation and sick goals.

I saved the replays and maybe I can make a match montage of the cool shots from both sides.

I'm just shite at editing.

What was the official score guys??? [emoji16]

^that's about right Rob.

I normally play 3 v 3 so I'm used to sitting back and poaching goals, with 1 v 1 I'm going to have to change my tactics.

That and stop talking. Multi tasking is not my forte :lol:

I'll be on again tonight for anyone who fancies a pop.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Good games last night Phil, I always forget how much fun i have on this game.

Definitely be up for some more over the weekend but probably won't be on tonight due to the utd and my missus working early tomorrow.

Hey I'm sorry I wasn't online. I had been hit with some serious amount of drowsiness. Managed to get a 2 1/2 hour nap in at that time.

Also who can do some neat video editing? We should send them replays and they can make a fun montage video. My laptop, the poor old girl, can't seem to handle Windows Movie Maker anymore.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I'd like to give editing a go, although i would need to grab back that editing software off you Phil.

Can't remember the scores but the last couple of games we're way closer than the first one  :lol:

I'll try and make it on this week although i'll probably play cod if i make it on tonight.