Rocket League FG Mini League

As this game is such a pick up and play game and not relatively long (5 mins games) I wondered if anyone fancied a little FG mini-league for shits and giggles? Doesn't matter if you're crap, just think it'd be a laugh. We could even record or stream games?

Clearly as it's for fun it needs the great honesty of the FG tribe for it to work [emoji6]

I'm happy to try and organise something if there's enough interest.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, looks like we have some proper interest in this so we'll definitely have to sort it. We need to agree on the format - to make it easier to get it going I'm suggesting:

2v2

Get all names in a bucket and I'll pick the teams at random (I'll video if you guys are bothered about it)

2 games against each opponent

Just league format for first time round, could do knockout next time if this works

I'm happy to organise fixtures on here but needs everyone's inout yo when they have a fixture to post and agree a time

I'll post the league as and when enough fixtures are in.

Anything else anyone want to add or change?

Hey Gazza, Challonge.com is a wonderful site for league fixtures and brackets. I use them for organizing local hearthstone tournaments.

I love the idea of 2v2, random names out of a hat for your teammate.

Thanks Rob, looks good. As it was just gonna be a league to start with i managed to find an app on android to keep the details and hopefully then inbed the table on here. I'll have a look at what this can do though now.

Right then, looks like we have:

Lee

Gary

Tommy

Jordie?

J4mes?

Crispy

Chris

Bart

Rich

Phil

Diddums

Stretch

Sebby

Rob

Tam?

Jonny?

That's 16 but 4 question marks and 2 on PC (Phil and James) so not sure if we can get you guys in but we need to check!

Can the question marks come back ASAP - I'll give it a few days and then pull names so we can give it a bash! If anyone else wants to play speak now! It'll only be a 5 minute game full of shits and giggles!

Right then, looks like we have:

That's 16 but 4 question marks and 2 on PC (Phil and James) so not sure if we can get you guys in but we need to check!

It's a real shame but I only see the option to invite Steam friends to private matches. I play with and against PS4 players every match but it's just random.  :angry:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg