BBC Three

J4MES OX4D

Confirmed today that it will move entirely online by Jan 2016. Shows are already being shifted with the new series of Family Guy debuting on BBC 2 at 21:45 on Sunday. 

Not too disappointed to see the back of this channel in all honesty - too many shit shows on there nowadays and it's hard to believe it originally created the likes of Two Pints, Little Britain and Gavin & Stacey. I have enjoyed a few documentaries on there over the years and Family Guy has always been a good late night watch along with Russell Howard but some of the garbage on there in the last few years has been utterly mortifying. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going online only mean I probably won't watch anymore... I only watch it now when I'm in bed or something and there's nothing else on... It's like a good filler channel when you have a spare 30 mins between other things on TV...

Not only that but, I find BBC iplayer a bit crap and slow usually in the menus, so I try not to use that either...

blackops2sig.jpg

Family Guy has always been a good late night watch along with Russell Howard but some of the garbage on there in the last few years has been utterly mortifying. 

I heard that ITV have the rights to start showing Family Guy, starting in the autumn apparently. Now we'll have to watch it with adverts, which means I won't be watching it on the telly any more.

BBC3 used to be good but went downhill in the same way C4 did. Went from mildly intelligent programming to brain dead shite a long time ago. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg