Stumbled across the site...

Dan94

Hi guys.

So, basically used to be on the old MW2Forum before it closed. Can't remember what my name on there was. Used to play with a few of the guys on here; Cap'n Underpants and MyM777 for a start. Used to go by the name of DGeorge94 or DanTheMan94_ on PS3, especially MW2 and Black Ops with the guys mentioned.

Tried to access the forum again, sometimes read through my old journal, to find its closed down completely. Sooo managed to find this forum courtesy of Mike.

I'm 21, from England, and enjoy playing COD & FIFA primarily. Don't play nowhere near as much as I used to, due to full time job and other commitments. Manage to play on the weekends though. Currently have an Xbox360, hoping to get a PS4 later on this year.

Hope to enjoy the forum with you all. [emoji4]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back.  :)  Always good to see an old MW2 Forum member again.  Mike is still around obviously, but I haven't heard from Kyle in a long time.  Not too many 360 players on here anymore, most of us converted over to PS4.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Welcome back. :) Always good to see an old MW2 Forum member again. Mike is still around obviously, but I haven't heard from Kyle in a long time. Not too many 360 players on here anymore, most of us converted over to PS4.

Hey BB, I remember you from MW2. [emoji4]

Hopefully I'll be part of the PS4 crew soon.

Hey BB, I remember you from MW2. [emoji4]

Hopefully I'll be part of the PS4 crew soon.

Hopefully that's a good thing, and not bad!  lol  

Which CoD have you been playing?  A lot of us having been playing Destiny, but have finally started to grow tired of it and have been branching out.  

Like Brede said, most of us are kind of burnt out on Duty.  Exo suit, wall running, the community, etc...  have all taken a toll on us.  I want to want to play it again, but I don't know... I'm just not feeling it anymore.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Hopefully that's a good thing, and not bad! lol

Which CoD have you been playing? A lot of us having been playing Destiny, but have finally started to grow tired of it and have been branching out.

Like Brede said, most of us are kind of burnt out on Duty. Exo suit, wall running, the community, etc... have all taken a toll on us. I want to want to play it again, but I don't know... I'm just not feeling it anymore.

I've been playing BO2 lately. Really enjoying it.

The last COD I bought was Ghosts which I played for around 2 months and got bored so haven't played it since.

I hated Ghosts.  The color scheme, the maps, the guns, pretty much everything about that game!  lol  

BO2 is still one of my top CoD games.  (BO1, BO2, W@W, and MW3).  I think Doc still plays BO2 on PS3.  

I hated Ghosts.  The color scheme, the maps, the guns, pretty much everything about that game!  lol  

BO2 is still one of my top CoD games.  (BO1, BO2, W@W, and MW3).  I think Doc still plays BO2 on PS3.  

COD4 is my personal favourite. I wish they'd take that game and re-do it, instead of all this bullshit they keep throwing in the new ones.

Welcome back. Can't really say your name rings a bell from the MW2 days, but that's probably cause it's so long ago xD

Think I remember you actually! Maybe.. Lol