Resurgence of BF4

TigerBurge

Went to Gamestop today and traded in some games to get Battlefield, but couldn't bring myself to pick it up.  I've got $25 in credit.  I'm just going to save it for when the Destiny DLC comes out.  I haven't been playing much PS4 lately, and I think I'd just be wasting my money.  I'd probably play it a few nights and that's it.  I liked it when I originally had it, but never truly loved it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my bad Chris. I'm away for a week from Saturday so after that I will make a point of joining in the fun,

No problem. Just letting you know if we are on feel free to jump in the party

BF4 on PS4 played amazing today for me. I was shocked at just how different it was over the PS3 version.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I just realised there was a patch that changed weapon damage reset snipers so there auto zeroed to 100m and I believe to cut head glitch in you now view aim through eyes not top of head might be part of why I struggled a bit yet connection dud suck and shorties are ridiculous and stupid.

Yea, I have been playing Zavod Night ops

It is far darker than it should be to be honest. to the point of being unenjoyable depending on the flag you are on.

I was expecting Tehran Highway from BF3, what I got was a total blackout. 

Still though, I have been having a great time in BF4 lately. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."