Resurgence of BF4

TigerBurge

So with a lot of us being tired of Destiny in a sence,several of us have been playing BF4 and must say it's been brilliant. None of the bullshit that made me stop playing. Question is who else wants to join. So far it's

Me

Chip

Matt

Sam

JSheasly

Crispy

Chad has it,so get your ass to downloading it

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed you Mike and Matt on recently Chris, so yes I'm in. I play most days at some point. HC would be my preference but I'm down for anything.

Any time I'm on feel free to hop in.

Yep. Gamestop used, 23 bucks.

I wish I wouldn't have sold mine.  I assumed we were all done with it, and I never cared for playing it solo.  23 dollars at Gamestop, huh?  But, isn't it like other EA/Dice games where you'll have to buy an online pass or whatever since it's used?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I wish I wouldn't have sold mine. I assumed we were all done with it, and I never cared for playing it solo. 23 dollars at Gamestop, huh? But, isn't it like other EA/Dice games where you'll have to buy an online pass or whatever since it's used?

No. You are already on their servers anyway.

No. You are already on their servers anyway.

Ahhh, okay, yeah, that makes sense.  

Holy shit, you just made sense!  Mark that on the calendar and declare it a holiday!  The day Chris made sense!!!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I wish I wouldn't have sold mine. I assumed we were all done with it, and I never cared for playing it solo. 23 dollars at Gamestop, huh? But, isn't it like other EA/Dice games where you'll have to buy an online pass or whatever since it's used?

I already had BF premium from before, so I just went to store and downloaded the dlc and everything. All my unlocks are there. No progress lost that I can see.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I already had BF premium from before, so I just went to store and downloaded the dlc and everything. All my unlocks are there. No progress lost that I can see.

That's pretty awesome.  If everyone is going to keep playing it for a while, I'll pick it up.  But, I don't want it if it's just going to be a couple of people for a couple of nights.  

I've still got BF4 and would be more than happu to jump on for a few sessions. I was talking to Lee about this and i can't quite remember why we all stopped playing it, as we all seemed to really enjoy it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I updated this last night after not playing it for,ooohh, 6+ months - 3.8 gig update file and loads of battlepack things!! Anyone else in a similar situation TAKE THE BF4 DISC OUT FIRST!!  

It crawled  for the first 30 mins and I thought, "stuff this, I'll pause this and put Destiny back in". Luckily I ejected the disc first and the install started roaring away!!

Having said that trying to snipe and blow things up with Chris, Chip and Sam was good fun but the (re)learning curve may be too steep for me to return to this on a regular basis

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Played this for the first time yesterday and was good fun with Chris, Sam and Chip. Definitely gonna jump on abit more for some giggly blowing up games.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb