Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
News Ticker
  • Welcome to FG!
  • Why did Santa's helper see the doctor? Because he had a low "elf" esteem!
BO7H B4RRELS

Out of Context

Shout Box conversation......

photo-thumb-16.jpg?_r=0@  Palle : (25 September 2013 - 03:52 PM) Nevermind, found it. I thought I was supposed to do it in the store... Thanks

photo-thumb-125.jpg?_r=0@  tronic44 : (25 September 2013 - 03:53 PM) Can you not do it in the store?

photo-thumb-125.jpg?_r=0@  tronic44 : (25 September 2013 - 03:53 PM) or can you just do it in open play?

photo-thumb-16.jpg?_r=0@  Palle : (25 September 2013 - 03:55 PM) Didn't work in the store

From the shout box:

uberwarrior : (26 September 2013 - 09:56 AM)They may like a threesome!! Could form a circle.
Plumbers Crack : (26 September 2013 - 09:42 AM)sorry, sorry...if you don't mind sharing WITH Euan and Rich lol
Plumbers Crack : (26 September 2013 - 09:42 AM)it's not too late, there's plenty of room at Dave's gaffe if you don't mind sharing Euan with Rich

From the shout box:

uberwarrior : (26 September 2013 - 09:56 AM)They may like a threesome!! Could form a circle.

Plumbers Crack : (26 September 2013 - 09:42 AM)sorry, sorry...if you don't mind sharing WITH Euan and Rich lol

Plumbers Crack : (26 September 2013 - 09:42 AM)it's not too late, there's plenty of room at Dave's gaffe if you don't mind sharing Euan with Rich

Not out of context, that's exactly how it sounds :lol:

i'm not excited about it at the moment, but that always changes when I have it in my hands.

[/size]

As is always the case. Haha

That brown trout was huge.

brown trout- noun

Piece of crap left in an un-flushed toilet. Done as a surprise for the next person. Often done at work, or public toilets