Hello!

Ixion

I'm back. You probably won't know who I am by my name, unless you have some creepy spy details on me. There's a big clue around and about. 

It's been an age since I've spoken to nearly everyone on here. I was last spotted on Destiny. I've recently been looking over a few old videos on the community channel from back in the day and it made me miss you guys, I've seen a lot of old faces around still but a lot of people missing. I'm not very good at replying to forums but I've missed the banter online.

Ooh, I don't know if I should be secretive, if you guess wrong you'll break my heart. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sam, still playing cricket (IIRC)? :)

Yep, still playing. Two games next weekend on the road. Regretting playing now :P

Hey Sam. :P

Hey Sam!

Now that is indeed a rare face... Welcome back Sam.

Hello! I feel like such a meanie for not speaking to any of you for such a long time. Hope everyone is well. I have a few people on Facebook and still haven't said hi for ages. I'm sorry... :( 

No need to feel like that Sam, just nice to see a face back here hopefully to game with in the future.

Didn't realise you played Cricket! What level?

Whats the latest games that have tickled your fancy?

No need to feel like that Sam, just nice to see a face back here hopefully to game with in the future.

Didn't realise you played Cricket! What level?

Whats the latest games that have tickled your fancy?

Not a high level, just for my local club although I have been asked to play county.

Latest games? Erm...none, haha. There's not really a lot of games that have caught my interest, nearly everything I've played this year has been single player and that's only really The Witcher 3. I'll be playing Fallout 4 in good time but I'm really looking for a good multi player to jump on. I was hoping BO3 was going to bring us all back together but no such luck there. Maybe it's for the best, I was hyped by last years E3 only to be let down so this year I might find a hidden gem. I'm currently grinding out CS:GO on PC and even went back to some good old MW2.