South Park: Fractured But Whole

After the success of The Stick of Truth; we have Fractured Butthole on the way yay :)

South Park: The Fractured but Whole is an upcoming role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft San Francisco, in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios and published by Ubisoft for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. The game is based on the American adult animated television series South Park, and the plot follows after South Park: The Stick of Truth.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole will feature twelve superhero classes of which are revealed to be the Brutalist, the Blaster, the Speedster, Elementalist, Gadgeteer, Mystic, Cyborg, Psychic, Assassin, Commander, Netherborn, and Karate Kid.

The Fractured but Whole takes place after the events of South Park: The Stick of Truth. The children of South Park begin a new adventure, again set in the fictional town of South Park in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, becoming role-playing superheroes. However, a falling-out over Cartman's planned film franchise splinters the boys into two groups. Those who side with Cartman join Coon and Friends, while rival group Freedom Pals call for their own franchise, starting a civil war between the two groups.[1] The player again controls The New Kid, though now has the option of changing his gender to female.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole has been delayed to the first quarter of 2017. It had been due out this December.

Ubisoft announced the delay in a short note on its blog:

"South Park: The Fractured But Whole will now launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, calendar Q1 2017. The development team wants to make sure the game experience meets the high expectations of fans and the additional time will help them achieve this goal."

Hearing great things about this game and I'm tempted even though I normally wouldn't play something like this in recent years. Another delayed post but as long as it's finished no one will care too much.

3 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

The first one was awesome.

Agreed!!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

3 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

The first one was awesome.

16 minutes ago, SensaiNemesis said:

Agreed!!

Is it definitely worth purchasing the first one then? For what console?

13 minutes ago, Capn_Underpants said:

Pretty sure if you preorder the game you get the first one for free right now. 

I think you know me by now Sam, I'm all about the physical copy :1_grinning::10_wink:

On 9/16/2016 at 0:35 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Is it definitely worth purchasing the first one then? For what console?

It's worth it on whatever platform you choose, Lee.  You MUST get south park SoT.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Wanna be a part of the South Park game?! Have you got grade A, top quality passing wind abilities? Here's your chance!

This game is shaping up to be a whole lotta fun.

Just checked and the game comes packaged with the original game, The Stick of Truth, for free. I went to go and look for the first game but now I can get it combined with this one i'm all in on it. Thanks for the feedback previously, as I wouldn't have considered it otherwise.