Clash of Clans - WAR THREAD

Videos on TH9 versus TH10

These Reddit Force Chronicles videos are spectacular. Very informative and well done.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Nope! Saw it on a video and realised I had't done the final upgrade too late for the war *face palm*

Shit... Ya I imagine you'll need to work on that, insanely useful against inferno towers,especially since infernos block heal spells.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

my castle thing is rebuilt, whats the name of the clan?

I looked up Forever Gaming and didnt' find it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

We're looking at a midweek war next week, here's the roster so far:

Plumber

Owl

Tiger

Tommy

Diddums

Jesse

Chris

(Bondie Boy)

Lee

Jason66*

*tentatively

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'd say yes but my TH will be only at lv4 by end of today.

It doesn't really matter Lee. The way matchmaking works, it'll try to find an opponent clan similar to ours from top to bottom. If you're in, then the enemy clan should have a peon as well. :D

So you are more than welcome to partake in the action!

Ok, cool. Well I'd love to be a part of one but it's not a bother sitting out until you guys think its worth it - I'll follow all your advice on this as a noob.

I'll have my phone with me if you want me in.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Next war tentatively begins Monday, June 29th at 4pm Eastern 'Murica time (9pm UK).

Current roster:

Plumber

Owl

Tiger

Tommy

Diddums

Jesse

Chris

(Bondie Boy)

Lee

Kylebees

Hector

sennex

Simon

Ticker

Jason66*

*tentatively 

I am working on upgrading my defenses ASAP in prep for this.

I might do a 24h gold boost, but probably not, I need a 3rd builder dammit!

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Don't burn your gems man. I wouldn't drop a single gem on anything until you have four builders. Then you can decide if you want to keep saving them for the fifth builder.

I hear ya, but I am getting hammered today. 5 7 attacks in the last 2 hours

EDIT: They are not getting many resources, but still it is annoying as hell. I might move my Town hall outside so they can farm trophies off me, but leave my resources alone

Are winning all those attacks? As soon as you lose you get at least a 12 hour shield from further attacks. If your defense keeps winnings, then take your town hall and stick it in the corner away from all your other shit. Let attackers take your town hall, which will grant you 12 hour shield. If you're lucky, they'll leave the rest of your base alone.

Cool, doing that now. 

Is it possible to get a screengrab of my base to show you guys?

We can all see each other's bases, just click the white and green box thingy next to someone's name, then select visit. It'll take you to their village. I was checking out your progress earlier this morning.

Oh, forgot to mention screen grab on Android is power button + volume down simultaneously. I think it's the same on all Android devices, but I'm not positive.