Jurassic World

Drifter

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from seeing it. I highly advise it if you enjoyed any of the first few. I have always been a big fan of the Jurassic Park movies so I was looking forward to this one, yet at the same time I was fearing they would ruin it with too much CGI because of the way so many movies are done these days. That was not the case though. There is CGI in it (obviously) but it is really well done and not just CGI for the sake of adding CGI. Story line is interesting as well. Well worth the ticket price. .......and the Redhead is HOT :D

Loved it, what a brilliant film. A few things which let it down for me was the product placement, it was everywhere and at times just annoying, but then I tend to notice this a lot in films. Also some of the bits of plot / scenes felt like they were referring to a different scene which didn't make the cut, like 

the kid mentioning their parents divorce

. Another small disappointment which Steve is already aware of is that Bryce Dallas Howard doesn't get her kit off. What a stunner she is. 

Loads of throwbacks to the original, very well implemented and I thought the ending was very, very good. 

That fucking sobby kid was getting on my tits, as was this weird emphasis on the aunt to babysit.

bryce-dallas-howard-9.jpg

banlol.png