It's been too long

Prodi-Cal_Son

What's up lads? Been a long time since I was around these parts! I'm FG_Cal and/or Egotisti_Cal. Facebook login just won't work for me so I got lazy and lurked for awhile, I hope I'll be welcomed back :)

Great to see loads of new names around here and equally great to see Dave and Bart have done a great job in keeping this place beautiful. So, if you'll have me, I want to get reacquainted with you beautiful specimens!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds about right. I'm doing just fine. How about you?

I'm doing well, slowly getting my life in order. I wish there was real life cheat codes sometimes hahaha

Well hello there Cal. I hope you've been doing well?

I'm still drinking Kilkenny in your honour btw! :lol:

Doing well man! Still playing GTA mostly but got back into Skyrim again also. Picked up Red Dead Redemption on Saturday on the cheap too. My favourite youtuber is gonna start a playthrough so I'll be good to refresh the story for myself.

I'm still....... drinking too hahaha not as much as I used to though. Growing up and all that ya know? Nah, I just can't afford that much anymore haha I've moved onto Tesco beer. It's not bad once you get used to the piss

Yep got the PS4 but PSN+  laps since I lost my job and I am starting my own company.

I still get on the PS3 once in a while also

Unlike most people here, I no longer play Destiny which seems to be the go to social game with the group here

Well fuck me, Calvert Nash is in da house. 

Dude to be honest I never thought you left, I still see your IP pop up now and again and assumed you're still browsing but we're not good enough for you :D

Regardless, it's great to see you again buddy. I've removed any big red buttons just in case. Have you got a PS4? Do you still game on PS3? Lee, Stretch and I played some BO2 tonight. I absolutely loved it, if you have it you should hop in some time. Dunno about Lee and Stretch though, I had to carry them. Probably.

How are the studies and the job going? Last time we spoke you were fixxoring PCs or something. 

banlol.png

Well fuck me, Calvert Nash is in da house.

Dude to be honest I never thought you left, I still see your IP pop up now and again and assumed you're still browsing but we're not good enough for you :D

Regardless, it's great to see you again buddy. I've removed any big red buttons just in case. Have you got a PS4? Do you still game on PS3? Lee, Stretch and I played some BO2 tonight. I absolutely loved it, if you have it you should hop in some time. Dunno about Lee and Stretch though, I had to carry them. Probably.

How are the studies and the job going? Last time we spoke you were fixxoring PCs or something.

Hahaha nah I lurk quite frequently but it's actually the opposite. I ain't got a PS4 and everyone is still bet into Destiny while I'm still floating around Los Santos. I just felt more and more......disconnected from everyone in gaming terms. I never knew how big of a change a new console can make. I'm still a PS3 man, hopefully I can get a PS4 before the year is out though :D

Job went downhill fast I'm afraid. I was trying to set up my own company and was traveling to and from Northern Ireland every week. I built a few websites for people but I was getting f*cked around in terms of getting paid and I was getting emotionally exhausted with the travel and loneliness so I called it a day.

Now I'm back in Dublin full time and hope to be starting a regular ol' warehouse job in the next week. It's part of a community thing so the money is shit but at least I'm not sitting around on benefits street wanking my life away (well, I kinda still do that as my girlfriend lives in Kent)

I haven't got any CoD anymore :( I spread my gaming around 3-4 games.

80% GTA

10% Skyrim

5% Minecraft (PS3 as my laptop was stolen by my exes family and the police 'can't' do anything about it)

5% Red Dead Redemption. Picked that little Betsy up on Saturday :D :D

To be totally honest, you'd be carrying me through CoD too hahaha

Hope you're doing well dude! I hope to be in England monthly for weekends with the missus so I'll have to meet up with ya's and buy you a beer. I think I still owe you and Rich.....my life basically :)

Yep got the PS4 but PSN+ laps since I lost my job and I am starting my own company.

I still get on the PS3 once in a while also

Unlike most people here, I no longer play Destiny which seems to be the go to social game with the group here

Good luck with the company dude! I hope you smash it and become a millionaire :D

Ryan, Chris, Jsyn. Great to chat again :) my lurking days are over!