Recent Status Updates

Diddums

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not everyone has a ppr, or worse...maybe they have a ppr that no one goes on.

You can still see the status updates, it's just a pain in the ass. Click on the doodad to the right of 'View New Content', then select Community > Status Updates.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Not everyone has a ppr, or worse...maybe they have a ppr that no one goes on.

I guess I just feel like if someone doesn't care enough to read/reply to your PPR (assuming you have one), then they probably won't read/reply/care about what you post in your status update.  Everyone should have a PPR!  If they don't, that's their loss.  PPR's kick ass.  Speaking of which, I haven't posted in mine in a long time.  I need to. 

You can still see the status updates, it's just a pain in the ass. Click on the doodad to the right of 'View New Content', then select Community > Status Updates.

Wow.. that's really buried! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So do we want it back or not? I've got some left over real estate at the moment but I can't guarantee that it'll stay there for very long.

I agree with the PPR thing though, that's an entire forum for status updates. If people don't read your PPR, then odds are they're not too bothered about your status either. 

banlol.png

/besides our resident Underpants Warrior, does anyone really look at the twitter thing?

Take a few seconds and read some tweets. If they don't spike your interest then I don't know what to say to ya. haha

I don't look at it really because I'm the one tweeting them and I know what it's gonna say.

I think the tweet box is focused on a lot of the members who don't use Twitter. Oh the beauty of not making an account. By seeing the tweet box they can see a lot of the random articles that I find interesting. I had a thread on the older version of the forum asking people what they want me to tweet about with what interested them and not a lot of people really gave me feedback, and I was pretty much up for anything. Want me to watch a gaming event and tweet about it? Crickets. Want me to watch some MLG and tweet for you guys? Crickets. Want me to tweet about more than just gaming? Crickets.

If the forum takes off and I get a lot more followers then I can post some actual forum things on there and i'm sure things will really pick up. Perhaps, to the point were I can get some new members off of it. Social media at it's finest.. But - I'll need some support which I haven't really gotten.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I like the twitter feed. I have an account but rarely use it. I do tag @foreverrgaming in my YouTube videos. I'm not sure if it helps the account get followers or not but I like to think it helps.

Status updates are still useless IMO. As someone said above, if people don't want to read your PPR, they probably couldn't care about your status (not directed at anyone, just in context)

8mSoOel.png