Recent Status Updates

Diddums

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm trying to keep the board as clean as I can, and things on the sidebar are starting to get cluttered. I'm thinking of removing the status updates, especially as it won't be used much by newer folks once they start flooding in. Thoughts?

banlol.png

I'm fine with getting rid of it.  We don't need a shoutbox and a status update.  

Chris, one thing I do is go to the members list, then sort it by join date.  I'll go through all the new members at once like that to see if any are obvious bots.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Well, I for one like the status updates. Things tend to get pushed out of view quick on the shoutbox and it doesn't allow for commenting. The thing I could do without is the recent posts / topics since I just click on View New Content. It's redundant.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Well, I for one like the status updates. Things tend to get pushed out of view quick on the shoutbox and it doesn't allow for commenting. The thing I could do without is the recent posts / topics since I just click on View New Content. It's redundant.

I know it is a bit late but... +1 

Kia Ora. 

I plus 1 that +1!

The shout box is too impersonal. It's great for little chats, but not little announcements and stuff.

Besides...I'm not friends with everyone here, but I'll still like to see what you're up to.

How else am I supposed to view Random Guy's status updates? And spam bots! Don't forget about those mangy bastards!

Also..the right side looks mighty empty...

DM9ON.png

I plus 1 that +1!

The shout box is too impersonal. It's great for little chats, but not little announcements and stuff.

Besides...I'm not friends with everyone here, but I'll still like to see what you're up to.

How else am I supposed to view Random Guy's status updates? And spam bots! Don't forget about those mangy bastards!

Also..the right side looks mighty empty...

I think that PPR's are what you're looking for ;) 

If someone has a personal update, they post it in their PPR.  The update thing seemed redundant. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png