• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I flagged two this morning before I left the house.  I just saw that there are two more reports right now.  It's been getting worse lately.  I guess due to the ad block issues Dave talked about.  Hope it gets sorted soon!  

Edit:  I just killed the two new reports.  If you guys see them, hit the report button right away!

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I know I deleted at least 6 threads yesterday and flagged the name number of accounts.

not sure what the deal is, I will kick Dave here in a minute though, I think pookums is still sleeping

Also, I just bounced the two that are sitting here, but I didn't see any reports

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Our Spam monitoring service is up to date, but the license is expired. As that costs money to renew, this is definitely a Dave issue

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'll change up the sign up process when I get time. I have no idea how they're getting past the question, might hafta look in to that.

I can't afford the renewal right now.

banlol.png

I'll change up the sign up process when I get time. I have no idea how they're getting past the question, might hafta look in to that.

I can't afford the renewal right now.

I can keep deleting and what not. 

I will also look into a plugin for IP blocking.

Deadums/Bart, either of you guys know why it takes so long to flag someone as a spammer? It has been taking 3 or 4 minutes before the process goes through. What's the deal with that?

I was wondering the same thing.

The deal with that is that I have no idea.

As soon as you click the link, the user is flagged, the refresh is what takes forever, and I never dug into it to heavily. You don't need to wait around for it to cycle. It is marked as soon as you click it

The deal with that is that I have no idea.

As soon as you click the link, the user is flagged, the refresh is what takes forever, and I never dug into it to heavily. You don't need to wait around for it to cycle. It is marked as soon as you click it

Good to know that we don't have to wait for it.  That was so annoying!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So we are now getting spam in the status updates.  I just deleted/flagged one that had zero posts, but had a spam link in his status update.  Keep an eye out for those.  I don't think you can report them, so just say something in here if you see one, and I'll kill it.  

With all the spam we are getting as of late and Euan being about worthless as a mod do you think we can get another mod or two to help squash these fuckers? It seems like its getting worse

Could we do something with the places on the page that used to have ads as well?

First thing that people see when they hit the forum section is a bright white space with the words  "The web page cannot be found" which isn't very welcoming.....if there is a chance we may get ads back why not put a place holder in that says " Space held for our new sponsors" or some other BS

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I say we add two more. One UK. One US. Just my .02

Lee it's really just marking them a spammers and deleting the post. Nothing to complicated. Hell Tommy does it

I can help if you want, lord knows I've reported enough of the fuckers. Do you guys get the reports I send from Tapatalk? It gives me an error message sometimes. I bring some baggage though, so if you'd rather fresh blood then I completely understand.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I can help if you want, lord knows I've reported enough of the fuckers. Do you guys get the reports I send from Tapatalk? It gives me an error message sometimes. I bring some baggage though, so if you'd rather fresh blood then I completely understand.

I'd love to have you on as an admin/mod, I think you'd be a big help.  

We've all got baggage man, you know that.  That's why we're all such a wonderful misfit group.