Level 35 Prison of Elders...

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Class Ryan!

I think that's some of us on level 34 as well!

from what I hear especially this week at 34... hell, the 34 boss is the 32 this week... and to think I completed a 32 with rodders, (who held his own, and bluffin with a blue primary weapon...:)) fun times!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

from what I hear especially this week at 34... hell, the 34 boss is the 32 this week... and to think I completed a 32 with rodders, (who held his own, and bluffin with a blue primary weapon...:)) fun times!!!

Was hoping to count on your services next week too

Sorry about that hopefully sorted now thanks to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could have been the level 28 I was in last night to be honest.

Fallen

round 1, dude bailed mid match, around the beginning of wave 3

Vex

Dude joins, does one wave, leaves

Cabal

Me and the other guy duo it, I died like 7 times

Hive....

fuck the hive, espicially when you have to defuse bombs

second attempt, and my duo guy left, two more join, then both leave, I left afterwards, there was no way I could solo it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Sorry about that hopefully sorted now thanks to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no need to be sorry...:) we got it done... and now you are ready to rock with that new queens hand cannon...:)

Yea we did. It was tough. Took about a hour to complete all five levels.

not too bad... I see three gallys and a bubble and stand left right center, and maul the sob before he has a chance seems to be working...

not too bad... I see three gallys and a bubble and stand left right center, and maul the sob before he has a chance seems to be working...

Double bubble if you have two titans. One with blessings the other with weapons. You still need to hit him with about 16 Jellys to kill him.

Double bubble if you have two titans. One with blessings the other with weapons. You still need to hit him with about 16 Jellys to kill him.

Not too bad... Try killing Skolas on Level 35... He eats jellys for breakfast...

Not too bad... Try killing Skolas on Level 35... He eats jellys for breakfast...

Yea there's a video out about how to do it this week. Three P&T. Keep him staggered,arc heavy machine gun. They beat him in like two minutes