Gofundme

Bad things happen and gofundme can be useful, but it's gotten out of control. Every sap story on the internet ends with "give this random person some of your money"

Doesn't even have to be a sap story, people have their hands out all over the place for stupid shit. The whole thing is annoying

Yeah the whole gofundme thing is something that I think is ridiculous as well. Basically it's just a modern day way for people to stand on the corner with a sign begging for money. There are a few exceptions. Mainly ones where someone has unexpectedly passed and the family has trouble affording burial expenses then it's a good way for family/friends to help out. Other than instances like that though it's just flat out begging in most cases. 

GoFundMe is a great one! I have a close friend who has a daughter that suffers from seizures dozens of times a day and they are trying to afford a service animal which is an astronomical expense. You then have a towny who is trying to raise money for lawyer fees and money for bills that he missed from work because he tried to assault a police officer while drugged out of his mind.

I stay away from GoFundMe any chance I can get and I agree it's now the modern day way to pan handle.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Background: I have 3 brothers and I'm 2nd oldest.  I was the tough one, always defiant, and always getting into trouble.

I have 3 boys - 8, 2 and 7 months old.  My 2 year old is hell on wheels.  He's an amazing kid with a great personality, but he doesn't listen to a damn thing you say.  Defiant as can be.

I wish people would stfu about how "he's just like you har har har, 2nd child is the always the tough one har har har, this is payback har har har.

Youre the 500th mother fucker to say that shit to me.  You're not original, it's not funny, and that's the last fucking thing I want to hear when I'm trying to discipline the kid.  Fuck off

12 hours ago, McNasty said:

You're the 500th mother fucker to say that shit to me.  You're not original, it's not funny, and that's the last fucking thing I want to hear when I'm trying to discipline the kid.  Fuck off

To piggyback on this in general- unwanted parenting comments. My son is similar to how I am, calm tempered and goofy. A baby who has slept through the night since 6 weeks old (6:30pm to 5:30am you can set a watch to) I hear from one of my in-laws who had the first grandchild of their side and only 10 months older than Baron... "Just wait until teething starts, or just wait until xxx then it will all change." Nothing has fucking changed for us, he is still the same kid. Stop trying to imply our child is going to go down your path just because at two years old your daughter won't sleep more than 3 hours at a time at night.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

14 hours ago, McNasty said:

He's an amazing kid with a great personality, but he doesn't listen to a damn thing you say.  Defiant as can be.

He sounds like a great kid, I encourage defiance at all levels, it means he won't be a walkover in later life.:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

14 hours ago, McNasty said:

People who have their own incredible dish and won't share the recipe because it's a family secret.  Sorry, but if you're one of those people, you're a douche.  Bigtime.

I have an incredible Cheese & Tomato Pizza one that I can share.

1. Get it out of the Freezer

2. Take packaging off

3. Stick in Oven for 20 mins(ish)

4. Serve piping hot

6 hours ago, McNasty said:

Do you guys have a lot of clutch cars?  Pretty much nonexistant in the US

Yes, just bought my first ever auto after 30+ years of driving.

Manual transmission is constantly the norm in UK. 

Ironically I get pissed off when going for a piss...only to see a random piece of 'chudy' (chewing gum for the US folks) spat down near the hole.

Theres a bin 1 YARD away from the urinal. It's clearly too big to go down the hole.

I haven't much clue why it pisses me off. Maybe cos it's just sheer lack of laziness gone extreme. And it looks awful.

We have a dish washer at work. All we have to do is put our dirty cups or plates in it when we leave. The amount of cunts who can't manage this incredibly difficult task is why the human race is doomed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg