Site Maintenance

Normally I don't post this stuff, I just run it behind the background

However, the donate link is dead, and I am working on it now, so the site might actually go offline for a few. 

Which means that if it does, you guys won't see this message, but in case it doesn't, then this message won't matter anyway.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All maintenance done

Except for the Donate button. Dave is working on that with the people that wrote the plugin as it is not a problem with the install, the Hook, or the settings.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Something seems to be wrong.  I can't log in.  I can't post.  I cant' even read this thread!  Crap, Bart, what did you do man?  Everything is fucked!

I removed you as a site member, ordered 30 pizza's to your house, and read all of your private messages and responded to them with Ron Jeremy dick pics!

I will look into it.

Nothing changed as far as that goes, but I will see what the deal is

I will look into it.

Nothing changed as far as that goes, but I will see what the deal is

Yea typically I copy to clipboard then paste here and video imbed automatically

Not sure what the deal is, I posted one and it worked, but I will look into it more

post one up and don't edit it, leave it the link that is messed up

Also the "share" option at the bottom of videos gives a shortened URL, at times that will cause the same problem. Thats actually what I thought it was

Can we remove the Warframe sub and replace it with star wars battlefront? A lot of information is being released

I can do this in a minute here, let me finish my chicken and rice :-D

Changed permissions on Star Wars forum as it was invisible to guests.

Sorry bout that, I thought that that was the default. I should have checked, but I was tripping over dead Bothans at the time