Nightfall 10/03/2015

Diddums

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I got Patience and Time,The Chance with shit perks. I did get a purple engram from the crucible that turned into a Against All Odds with field scout and reload perks. I'm pumped about that

Chris I have that same one but with surplus, it's amazing. Rivals my old zombie apocalypse rip 2014-2014. Died so young.

I have two already one solar,one arc. This one's solar but with better perks. My other solar one has ok perks but this one's better. And yes that gun is a beast.

Bluffin 109 and I looking for help on the nightfall any offers gratefully received , will be on tonight

Good to get on with you two, but sorry for my screw up that led to the wipe, I should have known better. Just got excited as he was at half health after about 10 seconds. My bad, hope you got through it later, if not I'll be able to run again tomorrow

run 1:

plan c... 1 exotic shard

run 2:

prudence II snipe rifle = 2 energies...

run 3:

mask of third man... kept it and scrapped the crappier rolled perk one I had already... so one exotic shard and an upgrade on helm...

at least I got two exotics this week...

highlight of game 1... running out to get diddums revived and getting sniped right off my feet by a sniper vandal... never saw it coming...

overall highlight: running the xyor mission with dids and nev to get dids his thorn... that was pretty fun...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

First run

Mask of the third man.... Is what I need but of course it was given to someone who already had it ;_;

I got a weak badger ccl

2nd run,

10 strange coins

3rd run

10 energy

I did get a new shader by leveling my fwc

Got the Nineveh and it looks great.

Thanks for the runs guys.

Good to get on with you two, but sorry for my screw up that led to the wipe, I should have known better. Just got excited as he was at half health after about 10 seconds. My bad, hope you got through it later, if not I'll be able to run again tomorrow

Re run was successful ,thanks baabcat got a one way ticket for my effort