Super bowl 2015

Plumbers Crack

OK, now that my interest in NFL has been rekindled.....

Who's gonna win? Spread predictions? What will you be doing? Will you be watching it?

Thinking that it will go on for 2 -3 hours, I'm gonna video the game, avoid the news programmes and have a Super Bowl breakfast on Monday morning with the benefit of fast forwarding through the commercials

I have a sneaky feeling the Seahawks will do it again but it will be tight, say less than 7 point margin

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate both teams.  But, I'm cheering for the Patriots because I hate them a little less.  I think it will be a very close game and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Seahawks win.  I think it will be something like 21-17, Patriots.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

For me I've always enjoyed American Football from being a kid. Didn't follow if for a while but got back into it couple of years ago and saw my first international series game at wembly last year . Lions won with last kick of the game and it was a great event

Will be back at wembly to see the lions this year as well

I got into it in the late 80's I worked with a guy that refereed games he also ran a weekly quiz at work.

Channel 4 did highlights and I loved it from the start but it went off for sometime now it's back on channel 4 I got back into it last year and that wasn't first live Superbowl .

I hope coverage continues on normal TV.

I will admit live games are a bit of a drag, yet I still find English football a complete borefest.

Over here, CBS is going to be streaming the entire game, as well as the 8 hours of pre-shows leading up to it.

I will post a link if you guys want, once I have it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Thanks but it's actually live on TV. Anything you could do to bring kick off a few hours forward would be much appreciated though

Ha ha

One bonus of working nights I'm up at that time either way, this year though I'm off Monday :)

I think the Pats will eek it out, largely thanks to the injuries to Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas. I'm expecting a good game, close score either way. 

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Do any of you guys get into betting on sports?  It's never been my thing, but I've always wanted to hear from someone who does.  

My old man used to though I'm not sure these days, my brother does and plenty of people at work do, mostly football and horse racing.

I'm not a fan of gambling (don't trust myself) so I've only ever bet on the derby (famous horse race) once or twice.

I am tempted sometimes to bet against the football team I support so if we lose then at least I win something, but I could never make myself go through with it :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I don't mind playing poker, because it's mainly in my control.  Sure, winning hands need to come in periodically, but you can play certain ways to help yourself.  Betting on teams/horses seems crazy to me.  The outcome is completely out of my control, so I just can't imagine putting money on it.  A friendly wager w/ a friend, cool, but people who consistently gamble on sporting events baffle me. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png