Why not?

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil - Nunu's ice ball hurts, bad.  If you hit him with a Q before he throws it, he's silenced and can't throw it ;)  Then you just spin to win.  :)  

Pat - Good to see you on again man.  Yeah, the visual update took place a couple months ago.  I love the new look of it.  

Mike - Good games as always buddy.  I love getting a few games in with you at lunch time.  :) 

I played some PvP last night w/ Cassidy (former FG member) and won one and lost one.  I played as Lissandra mid against Jayce (fuck that guy, I hate him!).  I ended up 8-8-4, we lost.  

The second game I played as Ziggs mid against Fizz.  I went 6 kills, no deaths, and 5 assists.  I pressured Fizz early and got his tower down, then started roaming.  We won pretty easily.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Phil - Nunu's ice ball hurts, bad.  If you hit him with a Q before he throws it, he's silenced and can't throw it ;)  Then you just spin to win.   :)

Pat - Good to see you on again man.  Yeah, the visual update took place a couple months ago.  I love the new look of it.  

Mike - Good games as always buddy.  I love getting a few games in with you at lunch time.   :)

I played some PvP last night w/ Cassidy (former FG member) and won one and lost one.  I played as Lissandra mid against Jayce (fuck that guy, I hate him!).  I ended up 8-8-4, we lost.  

The second game I played as Ziggs mid against Fizz.  I went 6 kills, no deaths, and 5 assists.  I pressured Fizz early and got his tower down, then started roaming.  We won pretty easily.  

Jayce is crazy. I'd like to learn him. I like how he can go from ranged to melee!

I missed gaming with you over the weekend. We will have to get some games in this week.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Jayce is crazy. I'd like to learn him. I like how he can go from ranged to melee!

I missed gaming with you over the weekend. We will have to get some games in this week.

Definitely man.  I'm down anytime.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png