GTA V - Heists!

Just Cal

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years too late.

*1 year

I understand though. Seeing as it was implied to be available at the launch of Online. I've been playing this game every bit of free time I have though and I'm still not bored of it :)

I'll be getting the GTA PS4 bundle whenever I can.

8mSoOel.png

*1 year

I understand though. Seeing as it was implied to be available at the launch of Online. I've been playing this game every bit of free time I have though and I'm still not bored of it :)

I'll be getting the GTA PS4 bundle whenever I can.

Feels like two ;)

Glad you still enjoy it though.

lol.

I bet Rockstar have had the heists DLC ready since day one and just witheld it from us, with the intention of releasing it when the PC version comes out. You know, with the opportunity to increase sales by marketing GTA V as a brand new game like they did with the PS4 and Xbox One editions...

lol.

I bet Rockstar have had the heists DLC ready since day one and just witheld it from us, with the intention of releasing it when the PC version comes out. You know, with the opportunity to increase sales by marketing GTA V as a brand new game like they did with the PS4 and Xbox One editions...

From what I remember; they said November last year that Heists would be available the following month; December 2013 and we didn't get them on the 360/PS3. It all went very quiet after that until the summer when Rockstar once again confirmed/promised that Heists would finally be here in June. Once again it all went quiet and instead we got some shitty free cosmetic DLC instead. Soon after the PS4/One/PC versions are in the works and Heists once again comes out of the woodwork but people are then forced to buy the game again which was even more expensive than the original last year to get the best possible experience for something that was supposed to be guaranteed a release this time last year. 

I don't think they've intentionally withheld it but the communication and broken promises has been a frustrating saga to say the least. Heists has massive potential as a concept if they get it right and will add a new dimension to the games on the current gen and PC but the whole situation over the entire year has left a few people let down. Still not having a release date doesn't fill me with confidence and I'd really like to know from Rockstar what has gone wrong with it seeing that last year it was 3 weeks away from a confirmed release and then it all went quiet for 7 months then disappeared once again. 

I don't own a computer 'ard enough to run GTA but it actually REALLY annoys me that they slip the (4th) delay for the PC release in with the release date for heists.

I got excited for these again when the trailer was released but I'm not going to get excited again until the update is installing :(

8mSoOel.png