Hey!

Racist Giraffe

Im sure some of you remember me! I was really active on the Mw2Forum, not so active on the FPSForum but i plan on being active on this forum!

I've been kinda inactive cause i've just not being playing much games, and if i was playing games then it was FIFA, plus there was exams and stuff and the whole forum changing so blegh. Anyways, after skipping Black Ops 2 i plan on getting CoD Ghosts, i'll be getting FIFA 14 and like most of you, i'll be getting GTA 5. So i'll be able to participate in more discussions and stuff!

Well for those who don't know, i live in Scotland, im 18, i like football (Liverpool FC!), i just finished high school this year and im taking a gap year before i goto college to do Administration and IT. I enjoy fitness but im not super serious about it, i like cats, and im not sure what to do as a career yet but it's either going to be some sort of business degree, or something to do with law enforcement. I've got a few years to decide either way.

Well it's good to be back! :)

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

The man, the myth, the legend is back, hey :)

Hahaha hi!

Welcome back!

Thanks!

Frace-ee-oh, my man!

Finallt revealed yourself publicly, I see. x)

Funny sig.

Well i was only a racist giraffe for like a week and im pretty sure most people knew anyways haha. Thanks! You gotta feel sorry for them though. They attack someone, they die. They have sex, their testicles explode and they die.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Well i was only a racist giraffe for like a week and im pretty sure most people knew anyways haha. Thanks! You gotta feel sorry for them though. They attack someone, they die. They have sex, their testicles explode and they die.

For every sad bee story, there is this:

DM9ON.png

Yusssssss! Howdy!

Hey!

And let be known that today, was a good day, for a lost soul has returned to the clutch.  :wub:

Aww you :3

Hey John. :D

Hey! :D

Glad to see you'll be active again.  We've missed you dude. 

Aw thanks!

Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace! What's up man?

Yoo! Just counting the hours till GTA 5 comes out. :(

Welcome back Fraace! :)

Thanks! 

Welcome back John ;)

Thanks! 

There are parts of Scotland? Isn't it like the size of Connecticut?

Well you can fit 8 and a half Scotlands into Texas,  so it's pretty small.. There's still parts though.

What part of Scotland you from?

Welcome aboard.

Close to Greenock

Thanks!

Welcome back dude, hope you enjoy your stay  :D