Need Help With "these things" lol

Mazzer66

Hi everyone that drops by to read this post by me... lol ((( wow the excitment Maria has made a post...lmao )))

As it says i need help..... i have these two Bounties and i can NOT find a place to get them.... they are the new ones. 

1, LET'S DANCE.....Eris Morn Bounty,

rapidly kill 7 enemies with a Melee attack.... ( this i thought i'd done a few times but sadly not getting it... maybe i'm in the wrong place etc, any help on were to go would be lovely)

2, BONESHAKER.....Eris Morn Bounty,

kill 7 Hive at once with Fist of Havoc.... ( i just cant find 7 of them standing together.. I know it has to be done with my titan.. were are they all hiding? )

If any of you can help me please do....

Many thanks

Mazzer (Maria)  :wub:

Not sure if im posting in right place... if i'm not SORRY... lol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mazz,

I'm guessing here but I think  Eris Morn is the clue that it relates to the new DLC.

Google gave me this:-

http://www.gosunoob.com/destiny/eris-morn-bounties/

and it speaks of "Crota's Bane faction" as well which may mean you have to join it, I don't know for sure

Did you try for them on the new map/story?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I have not tried any of this and don't even have the expansion but:

With #1, can't you do the sword of crotia mission and get that? Once you get the sword, all the kills a melee kills

With #2, that second mission on earth when you go in the dark the hive will swarm you I don't know if there are 7 of them but there are a bunch of them. 

ignore this post now.... i've done them both... yiiipppeeeeee..... 

Can you tell us how/ where? That way others can benefit if they have questions

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

you want me to explain were and how..... lmfao... you really dont know me at all...... i playing with techno... hopefully he maybe able to explain..lol

You go to that place, and you kill those things, then you go back to the other room and they should be in there.  Just use that one ability and you should be good to go.  lol

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Ah, "these things".

Well, when a boy and a girl like each other, sometimes they'll like to touch each other too. This is called "intimacy".

am i doin it rite?

......don't touch there. That is forbidden [emoji40]