Does this interest you?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, most of us are on PS4... and the game, Injustice: Gods Among Us, is free on PS+ right now.  

Would anyone be interested in a forum tournament?  

Even if you're not really into fighting games, it could be a lot of fun.  We could record/post our matches in a thread.  Not sure how streaming works, but we could probably stream it as well.  I used to be big into fighting games, but it has been years since I've played any.  I think it could be a good laugh.  Anyone else? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join in with this... I did start downloading this earlier today...

I didn't know it was a fighting game, I'm gonna be terrible. I'm not sure I have ever played a fighting game since mortal combat on ps1...

Just mash button and talk shit.  ;)

I'm sure a majority of us will be rusty as hell, so don't sweat it.  It's just for fun.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So that's 6 people so far.  We will need a few more.  Lets give others a chance to respond before we get anything going.  I'd love to have about 10 people.  

Scheduling shouldn't be an issue.  There's no rush with any of this.  

What the hell, I'm in. If I'm going to break my controller playing AW, might as well break it beating Chris' ass!!!!

Ohhhhh I can't fucking wait. Making you rage will be the best gift of all

That looks pretty cool actually... GameTrailers has a nice review of it. I haven't played a fighting game since the original Mortal Kombat.

Downloading now...

You actually broke your controller bees?!?!

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.