Diddums' Music Thread

Diddums

12 hours ago, McNasty said:

I’ll just leave this here

ooooooooh that’s pretty decent, cheers Billy. Long time no talk, how’s things dude? Family all good?

banlol.png

Yeah can't complain too much.  It's like Groundhog day over here and I've gotten pretty tired of it so I bit the bullet and joined the golf club in my neighborhood a couple weeks ago.  Guy that lives across the street is a member and he has his own golf cart, so we go play and get nice and hammered and then drive the course to get back home so no worries on the 5-0.  Getting the kiddos into it as well and played a few rounds with them.  We also finally got our travel trailer hooked up with 30 amp power at the in-laws farm back in March so we've been spending a lot of time camping out there which has been a life saver with this COVID isolation stuff.  They have 50 acres out in the country and our camper is in the back portion of their land so we have about 10 acres completely to ourselves.

Beyond that, riots and shit are happening everywhere over here right now and it's not looking good tbh.  As if we didn't have enough BS to deal with due to COVID.  

2 hours ago, McNasty said:

Yeah can't complain too much.  It's like Groundhog day over here and I've gotten pretty tired of it so I bit the bullet and joined the golf club in my neighborhood a couple weeks ago.  Guy that lives across the street is a member and he has his own golf cart, so we go play and get nice and hammered and then drive the course to get back home so no worries on the 5-0.  Getting the kiddos into it as well and played a few rounds with them.  We also finally got our travel trailer hooked up with 30 amp power at the in-laws farm back in March so we've been spending a lot of time camping out there which has been a life saver with this COVID isolation stuff.  They have 50 acres out in the country and our camper is in the back portion of their land so we have about 10 acres completely to ourselves.

Beyond that, riots and shit are happening everywhere over here right now and it's not looking good tbh.  As if we didn't have enough BS to deal with due to COVID.  

Great to hear you're well buddy. We'll be able to knock the Groundhog out soon...I hope 🤞