Belated Hello!

GazzaGarratt

As I've snow started to look at the overall website, I thought I better say hi now before it's too late!!

Hi.

I'm Lee and live in the midlands (right near Stretch). I'm 29, married with 2 kids.

Loved my games since I was 9 when I got a mega drive/genesis and played good old Sonic.

The wife put a hold on the gaming over the last few years (I'm sure it wasn't all her fault!) but now I have sorted my house out I can get all of my consoles out as I love all the retro games/consoles as much as ps4 and xbone.

Gamertag is GazzaGarratt for ps4, xbone and xbox 360 so feel free to add me.

Hope to meet more of you online!

Thanks for the welcome guys...been really good to get some games of destiny with some of you. Hopefully CoD will mean a few more clan battles in the near future!

Also was going to ask about where's the best place on here to write about retro games?? (That's if you guys actually like that type of thing)

Also was going to ask about where's the best place on here to write about retro games?? (That's if you guys actually like that type of thing)

General Gaming Discussion should work. If there is a lot of interest maybe Admin can add a subsection. I'm a fan of retro gaming! Not intending to sound brag-ish but I still have my NES, SNES, N64, Game Cube, Sega Genesis, SegaCD, Sega Dreamcast and Atari Jaguar. I look forward to reading what you have to share!

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Thanks for that! I'll have a look at posting something in there to start off with and we'll see where it goes! I do horde games and consoles...wish that i had carried on buying games over the past 7 years as i would've stacked out my house!

Great stash you have as well, i loced sega to bits. I'll share mine later today/tonight ;)

It was nice dancing with you today.

I look forward to properly acquainting myself once I get a headset hooked up to that damn thing. [emoji38]

Ha! No worries, seen you on so I thought jumping in would be more fun than doing some missions on your own! Just jump in anytime, happy to link up again[emoji106]

He's a good chap Lee. Suffers from anger issues though, he stabbed a kitten with a penguin's beak the other day. Watch out [emoji14]h34r:

Alleged. Innocent until proven guilty. [emoji210] [emoji109] [emoji192] [emoji85]

Been looking at your posts this morning....you high on caffine?? :)

Me or Dids???! JK, u know i dont drink coffee (well, now u do). Diddums on the other hand, just drinks sugar straight out of the jar [emoji51]