Free PC Games!

deterioration

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was free about a year ago and I picked it up then. It wasn't fun for me, not sure the deal, I know its wildly popular, but I didn't enjoy it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Crusader: No Remorse free on Origin!

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/crusader-no-remorse/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

I remember playing the hell out of the demo on an old PC Gamer disc. Restart in DOS style. :lol: I'm going to have fun with this one!

Nice one, I love freebies and from what I see online this is described as (see below) which sounds quite simply old school awesome :)

Crusader: No Remorse is a 90s isometric shooter set in a dystopian word. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Was checking out the 'old' Humble Bundle, it changes today, and saw they are giving another game away. Not sure how it will be handled when the bundle changes in a few hours but. Place to enter e-mail is about close to the middle of the page. $12.99 game for free!

Free Game: Teleglitch: Die More Edition - https://www.humblebundle.com/
Happy Halloween! Here's another treat! Enter your email below for a FREE copy of Teleglitch: Die More Edition for Steam. *Must redeem by 11/25/14

Yeah it went away with the bundle. :angry:

EXPIRED

Try this instead:

Shadow Warrior Classic (1997) Free to play!

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Awesome, I'm happy you all were able to take advantage! There are many free games in between the Origin giveaways but a lot of them make you jump through hoops to get a key (like them on FB, follow on Twitter, sign up for the newsletter, sign up for the site etc...) so I don't bother posting them.

Now free to play on Steam:

AirBuccaneers

http://store.steampowered.com/app/223630/

December 10
AirBuccaneers now free to play!

Two years ago we launched AirBuccaneers HD, a multiplayer airship-FPS game about vicious Buccaneers and infamous Vikings battling in the sky. In honor of this anniversary we decided to bring more battle, joy and happiness to your holiday season. AirBuccaneers is now FREE on Steam!

Soon it´s the end of the year and the Ragnarok is getting closer...

Oh sweet, thanks Joe! Loved that game when I was a kid, completely forgot about it until now. 

You're welcome! Never heard of it before; peoples opinions are good for the most part. I like that its free :lol:

RADICAL ROACH DELUXE EDITION FREE STEAM KEY!

Top of page: http://www.indiegala.com/store

EXPIRED

Also, heads up, the indiegala giveaways prompt you to like their steam page etc... the first time. If you do then go and undo/delete it the giveaways still work. ;)

You don't need to join the IndieGala page, as long as you enter the Captcha code correctly

Source: I have yet to like their page or join their group, etc...

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Cool, too bad the games they've given away arent even worth the effort of entering a Captcha :lol:

Yea, sadly, I still added them to my Steam account  :unsure:

I am truly a sucker for free games.