BF4 PC specs

Sennex

With specs like that, its doubtful I will get it for PC. ps3/ps4 will end up being cheaper for me in the long run

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Beta is supposed to be in early October for Premium and pre-purchase people. Late October for general Beta.

My rig just made it for recommended, however I don't know about the PC. I still have not been able to adapt to Keyboard + Mouse to have any fun at it. 

Beta is supposed to be in early October for Premium and pre-purchase people. Late October for general Beta.

My rig just made it for recommended, however I don't know about the PC. I still have not been able to adapt to Keyboard + Mouse to have any fun at it. 

A wired Xbox controller (USB) is about 20-30$ on Newegg.

I can apparently run this half way between Required and Recommended.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri has been updated with BF4 specs, so go there to see how you do (If you don't already know)

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

A wired Xbox controller (USB) is about 20-30$ on Newegg.

I can apparently run this half way between Required and Recommended.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri has been updated with BF4 specs, so go there to see how you do (If you don't already know)

Unfortunately, I cannot play on my PC at work.

Can't wait to test my home PC though. :D

Go ahead and run it and you will most likely fall in the top end of the min specs. However the recommended specs are  not achievable unless you have a very recent PC.  4GB of video mem is pretty rare, most people just don't have Win8 because it sucks

I ran that test today, I'm halfway between minimum and recommended.  Good to know :)  BF seems like it would be easier for me to play on PC than CoD. 

You are where I am on the scale.

Still debating on getting it for PC though.

That being said, I really want to try this on PC with a Controller.

anyone know if an older PS2 controller would work well with a USB converter? I forgot I had one, and just found it this weekend

People generally recommend against the controller because it is too slow. I've seen some sites that show how to do it with some driver and a PS3 controller but not PS2. Apparently you can make it work with with an XBOX controller pretty easy

Having tried using a controller on PC for FPS games, I can tell you that you'll want to rip your eyeballs out in frustration. You won't stand a chance. However, should you want to go down that route, I have used both an Xbox controller and a PS3 one for my PC. The Xbox one works easily, the PS3 one required some software. I can't think of the name but if you want to give it a go let me know and I'll dig it out.

banlol.png

Having tried using a controller on PC for FPS games, I can tell you that you'll want to rip your eyeballs out in frustration. You won't stand a chance. However, should you want to go down that route, I have used both an Xbox controller and a PS3 one for my PC. The Xbox one works easily, the PS3 one required some software. I can't think of the name but if you want to give it a go let me know and I'll dig it out.

XPadder?

I think my biggest problem lately is I don't have time to tweak and test BF3 for my KB/M, and the controller at this point just feel smore natural.

Oh wells