Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Looks like I'll be getting a pile of legacy engrams in the hopes of unlocking a Y2 Invective.

Ouch!

I have 3 of them, all drops from the 3 of coins. It has just about become the Knucklehead Radar, or Crest of Alpha Lupi for me

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Ouch!

I have 3 of them, all drops from the 3 of coins. It has just about become the Knucklehead Radar, or Crest of Alpha Lupi for me

RNG baby, feast or famine. [emoji38]

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I went I the reef to buy the gun. Place were Xur is meant to be was all locked up. I even checked on' where is Xur' but I can't get to him.

First time I've logged onto to destiny in a few weeks just to get that gun, and no joy.

Xur has had problems opening the door where he is on the reef and relocated to the tower Bob

Xur can be located in the Tower Plaza where he is selling the Helm of Inmost Light Helmet, Radiant Dance Machines Leg Armor and Nothing Manacles Gauntlets. He also has for sale the Monte Carlo Auto Rifle and Legacy Primary Weapon Engram. 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

This week, you’ll find Xur in the Hangar, to the right of the stairs

Below is a full list of the Agent of the Nine’s available weapons and armour this weekend:

An Insurmountable Skullfort - Titan Helmet - 35 Intellect, 36 Strength - 13 Strange Coins

Achlyophage Symbiote - Hunter Helmet - 40 Intellect, 37 Strength - 13 Strange Coins

Heart of the Praxic Fire - Warlock Chest Armour - 52 Discipline - 13 Strange Coins

Hard Light - Auto Rifle - 23 Strange Coins

Legacy Primary Weapon Engram - 31 Strange Coins

Three of Coins - 7 Strange Coins

Glass Needle - 3 Strange Coins

We were also informed that the always-fun PvP Iron Banner is set to return before the end of the year on December 29. PlayStation players will also be treated to exclusive armour rewards throughout the event.

This week Xur can be found in the Reef – where he is selling the Ruin Wings and Impossible Machines gauntlets, plus the Celestial Nighthawk helmet. Many will be disappointed this week because the agent is not selling any weapons. He also has the Exotic helmet engram and the Legacy primary weapon engram

Thankfully, he finally has a chest Engram for sale, something which will hopefully provide a massive upgrade to your loadout.The Mk. 44 Stand Asides are also pretty decent leg armour for any Titans looking to invest.

Head into the Tower, to the Vanguard Hall to find Xur if you want to buy anything from his inventory:

Mk. 44 Stand Asides - Titan Leg Armour - 43 Discipline, 43 Strength - 13 Strange Coins

Sealed Ahamkara Grasps - Hunter Gauntlets - 31 Discipline, 29 Strength - 13 Strange Coins

The Ram  - Warlock Helmet - 59 Strength - 13 Strange Coins

Legacy Gauntlet Engram - 29 Strange Coins

Exotic Body Armour Engram - 19 Strange Coins

Three of Coins - 7 Strange Coins

Glass Needle - 3 Strange Coins

Xur can now be found at the bottom end of ‘The Tower’ where he is selling two helmets called the Empyrean Bellicose and Skyburners Annex, he also has the Alchemist’s Raiment chest armor. Unlike last week the agent does have a weapon called the Thunderlord machine gun, as well as Legacy body armor engram.