Star Citizen

BO7H B4RRELS

Any backers here? I backed SC from the beginning, and it's fantastic to see all this alpha 3.0 footage.

Via the FG App

Just me at the moment as far as I'm aware, tonight was late but worth it, well happy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Bloody hell....that looks amazing! When is it due out? I presume it's a PC only game and probably a high spec PC as well?
This 3.0 update is due in the next few weeks, and sadly yes it is PC only. High spec PC is probably not necessary though as they've improved the optimisation considerably this year, it used to be quite laggy but not any more.
I'll post a piccie of my ship when I get to my PC.
I'm probably going to upgrade before this massive update drops but I do like my 300i as it's a speedy little bugger.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 25/08/2017 at 11:49 PM, Bluebear said:

Any backers here? I backed SC from the beginning, and it's fantastic to see all this alpha 3.0 footage.

Via the FG App

35 minutes ago, Sennex said:

One day i will get this

Via the FG App

I wish I was a backer since seeing this here.

I'm totally with Bart. One day I need to get my PC first.

On 27 August 2017 at 4:06 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I wish I was a backer since seeing this here.

I'm totally with Bart. One day I need to get my PC first.

If you want to play this game then don't skimp on your PC build, it's going to be a monstersauraus rex of a game!

CitizenCon at the weekend was probably the best event staged so far by RSI.

I've been waiting for this to hit the test servers for flippin ages. Soooo impatient right now to get a go on this massive update.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Very excited right now. 3.0 is getting tested by various waves of lucky backers who get to test for bugs on the PTU before going to the live universe.

5 waves of testers and I'm Wave 3.

Following the final wav it will be relweased to all players.

Awesome times, I'm actually thinking of upgrading my ship, and the good thing about the testing process is that I get to try them all out.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

46 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Very excited right now. 3.0 is getting tested by various waves of lucky backers who get to test for bugs on the PTU before going to the live universe.

5 waves of testers and I'm Wave 3.

Following the final wav it will be relweased to all players.

Awesome times, I'm actually thinking of upgrading my ship, and the good thing about the testing process is that I get to try them all out.

Might have to pop up yours at some point and we'll make some SC videos!

I got so hyped waiting for the Beta to drop, I had a look at ships. There's a last chance to change ship before the Beta drops and it's something I have been thinking about for a while. My Origin 300i was a nice little dogfighter, small and fast, but no room for much else.

I've upgraded to a ship that has multi purpose, in that it can fight, can take passengers and also store cargo. I could have waited for full release and bought it in game, with in game money, but I had the option to part-exchange and just upgrade my ship, and not wait until full release, and I'm not holding my breath that long.

I went for the Cutlass Black (which is actually currently undergoing an update and will look slightly differently according to what I have read). This is how it looks now

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/drake-cutlass/Cutlass-Black

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I had a play about with my new ship at 2am in the morning and I'm very happy.

In theory I need another person as it has a turret weapon in addition to the main weapons and I can't be in two places at once. May hire an AI co pilot [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

That's awesome. I want to check this game out so bad.

Via the FG App

They occasionally do free weekends and allow folk to install have a try out, I'll keep my eye open on that for you[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

This is the major reason I want my PC. Phil, that ship upgrade looks incredible. I like the multi-function choice you went for too. Dabble in abit of everything you do B) I like it alot.