Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

He is the exact embodiment of everything that pisses me off about Twitch. Dude thinks he's some sort of king because he's good at a video game, whilst half his screen is basically begging for money.

What a loser.

This sums it up for me too. YouTube and Twitch have ruined the gaming community.

Hi all seeing as tho it's Monday and we are all waiting for Tuesday's update and if anyone has the time . Set a 6 man team to do vault of glass as I am still curious to what it's like ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did a ROC strike, (Undying Mind) thought the two randoms were going to leave as they were just chilling out at the stairs...went to grab a snack and drink, came back, ran the rest with the randoms that joined up, and I can't freaking believe it:

image_zpsvigxzn1b.jpg

HAWKMOON!!! On a ROC!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Just did a ROC strike, (Undying Mind) thought the two randoms were going to leave as they were just chilling out at the stairs...went to grab a snack and drink, came back, ran the rest with the randoms that joined up, and I can't freaking believe it:

image_zpsvigxzn1b.jpg

HAWKMOON!!! On a ROC!!!

Holy shit!! I hate you!!

(Love you really...no actually i hate you! ;))

Gratz

image_zpsvigxzn1b.jpg

HAWKMOON!!! On a ROC!!!

Several four letter words just popped into my head.

Several four letter words just popped into my head.

I figured you would definitely be ticked... What are the odds? Especially being I missed quite a few kills dicking around getting food and stuff... I am glad to see it really does happen on Rocs... Hell, the last three or four weeks of Nightfalls and nothing but garbage... I will definitely be hitting the rocs more frequently, I usually try to run 6-12 a week or more time permitting...

Another hawk moon... Was it a roc strike I dropped the universal remote on the other day?

Exotics from roc's and shards from crota whatever next.

Today with some randoms... Two shards for beating crota, but a Hawkmoon on a roc strike...:) gotta love RNG...

Thanks to diddums for the nightfall run, also thanks Simon for running the abyss on hard I dropped my fourth oversoul edict and shards.

Then thanks to Frank for the invite did a normal crota faster than nightfall I dropped many shards and my third Monte Carlo and a ship.

So I do have hard bridge save if anyone is interested this weekend.

Thanks to diddums for the nightfall run, also thanks Simon for running the abyss on hard I dropped my fourth oversoul edict and shards.

Then thanks to Frank for the invite did a normal crota faster than nightfall I dropped many shards and my third Monte Carlo and a ship.

So I do have hard bridge save if anyone is interested this weekend.

you have been busy...:)

Good run tonight guys. Crota was being glitchy as usual. Anyways I have a normal and hard crota check point for later this week

Sorry for my rage last night guys, its unusual for stuff like that to annoy me...but i was ready to blow some serious shit up after Crota fucking me off time after time.

Gary, Chris - you would have loved Euans rant after we finally nailed it, his reward...

2 Shards

Bloody brilliant night last night, thanks all. First Crota kill, got the Ir Yut LMG and the scrotum helmet which completes my Titan raid set. Perhaps most importantly, Lee didn't murder a penguin with a kitten so that was good too. Big thanks to Simon for showing me how to get on to the roof by the Bridge encounter too, that'll definitely help in future as well. 

Euan is a fucking clown. I actually wanted to swap characters and grab that chest with the other two as well but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Good times. I'm going to hook up my PVR this evening because moments like that need to be recorded. I did get it with the PS4 but it doesn't record voice so it'#s just a bunch of idiots dancing in the Crota raid.

Cheers to Ryan and Chad for helping me with the Thorn bounty too, really glad I finally got it. 

banlol.png