Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Nice drops Euans a jammy sod lol

So Lee got shafted again :)

Something like that....[emoji6]

Was good to see LMGs actually work rather well on crota for a change.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just wanted to check everyone was ok with Charlie last night on crota, he was a bit over excited after solo-ing the Abyss so was barking orders a bit when we got the bridge team together. I hope he wasn't too much of a pain in the ass for everybody. overall we did pretty well, first time I've every really contributed much to getting Ir Yut down so I was pleased with that. Final boss needs some work, was getting a bit late for Charlie though

Bluffin and Rodders - we really need to take you through the abyss as well, not sure if you have done it yet but to me its one of the most manically fun parts of Destiny

Have to say I was very proud when he managed to solo the Abyss - wasn't quite solo as I helped him nearly all the way to the second lamp, but still a pretty good effort.

Just wanted to check everyone was ok with Charlie last night on crota, he was a bit over excited after solo-ing the Abyss so was barking orders a bit when we got the bridge team together. I hope he wasn't too much of a pain in the ass for everybody. overall we did pretty well, first time I've every really contributed much to getting Ir Yut down so I was pleased with that. Final boss needs some work, was getting a bit late for Charlie though

Bluffin and Rodders - we really need to take you through the abyss as well, not sure if you have done it yet but to me its one of the most manically fun parts of Destiny

Have to say I was very proud when he managed to solo the Abyss - wasn't quite solo as I helped him nearly all the way to the second lamp, but still a pretty good effort.

no worries I would of been that excitable if I manaaged the same lol

got a Crota save which I thought I might use for anyone who wants to learn to use the sword on Crota - have like a 'swordbearer school ' session, poss this afternoon or Monday evening

Also got a Templar save if anyone wants to help close it out and go get the exotic chest

got a Crota save which I thought I might use for anyone who wants to learn to use the sword on Crota - have like a 'swordbearer school ' session, poss this afternoon or Monday evening

Also got a Templar save if anyone wants to help close it out and go get the exotic chest

If I am on I will, but if not if anyone has the exotic drop after save I will need it for two guardians

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Read the last two post again.

They have a save for the end of Crota?  I'd like to join in and get the exotic chest.  Am I missing something?  It's been a long weekend, so there's a good possibility that I'm not reading it right. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Crota's raid feels like a real friday afternoon phone in.  There's just so much cheese, so many solos and no real team work required at any stage.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

He is the exact embodiment of everything that pisses me off about Twitch. Dude thinks he's some sort of king because he's good at a video game, whilst half his screen is basically begging for money.

What a loser.

banlol.png