I know Americans find cricket strange......

Plumbers Crack

...... but really, surely they know you can x-ray wood? :-)

Click the link for pictures

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/28711774

Jimmy Neesham's bat drilled with holes by US customs officials

New Zealand all-rounder Jimmy Neesham had holes drilled into his bat by United States customs officials during an apparent drugs search.

Neesham's bat showed at least four holes following its brush with customs officials

Neesham, 23, was travelling in America with Caribbean Premier League side Guyana Amazon Warriors when his bat was inspected on Thursday.

The ruined bat was returned to Neesham, who posted a picture of it on Twitter.

"Imagine if your gear went through America and they drilled holes in your bat to look for drugs," he said.

There is no suggestion Neesham, who has played four Tests and 11 one-day internationals, was under any suspicion by the customs officials.

While the bat is unlikely to be swung in anger again, it may yet have a future as a museum piece.

Responding to Neesham's tweet, the New Zealand Cricket Museum said: "If that bat's now as useless as it appears, do you fancy donating it our way? Interesting story to tell our punters!"

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Drilled for drugs when they have armed military people with drug/bomb sniffing dogs on site. Plus the x-ray option like you said. He must have given them lip and they did it to be jerks.

I watched a Cricket movie the other day. I've used the line "You couldn't hit the skin off a rice pudding!" in it a few times this softball season. :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg