Kill/Death Ratio

L_C_Scipio

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

K/D is everything, it's how i got my job, gf, clothes, gangsta lean, crip walk and so on.

Take it away and you take me away

Note: most of what you read above may not be entirely true, except the gangsta lean, that's pure K/D

K/D is probably one of the least important stats and because of this i'd rather have someone on my team with a better W/L than a higher K/D. Even if you play TDM all the time, your W/L will still be good. There's just no need for K/D. Just another way to measure dicks.

The missus is only with me for my 1.17k/d. She doesn't care about the 8 inch penis I have :lol:  B)  :ph34r:

My point is that for some people k/d is everything; they're the ones we rage about for being idiotic randoms who don't PTO. There needs to be a way to show skill while at the same time encouraging people to play the game the way it should be played.

Give special camos for ptfo ;)

The same problem you had with w/l I'd have with kdr I'm a challenge whore so my kdr is always way lower than it should be for that reason.

There would have to be significant in game incentives to make kill whoring/ camping less popular.