NFL 2014

L_C_Scipio

What are your thoughts and hopes for the upcoming season?

As a Cowboys fan I'm not optimistic for this year. We had a historically bad defense last year, lost our two best defensive players in Demarcus Ware and Sean Lee, and didn't do a whole lot to improve it over the offseason. I'm predicting a 7-9 record this year.

I'm a Cowboys fan as well.  I think the offense could be top tier if Jason Garrett would get his head out of his ass and run the ball more consistently.  But, even if they do, like you said, the defense is a mess.  They will have to win every game 35-34 if they want a decent season. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Just to stir the pot, old time Redskins / John Riggins fan here but haven't followed them seriously for years.

Same here, chose the redskins all those years ago when C4 started bringing American football to the uk. Really got back into it last year, and I'm off to one of the games at wembley this year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just to stir the pot, old time Redskins / John Riggins fan here but haven't followed them seriously for years.

I remember those days not sure why I sort of gravitated towards the bears.

The guy at work that ran the weekly american football comp was a huge Dallas fan and a ref for UK games.

I got back into it last season too so looking forward to watching some more this year.

Hopefully if I watch it live again it culminates in a less one sided Superbowl.

As a Bears Fan I think we have it in us to have a great year, maybe not super bowl, but a really good year none the less

I think my Ravens are going to suck though

Wife bought me the NFL Rewind pack for the season. I end up watching every game a day behind when it airs, but thats okay. Its worth the 35$ because I don't have to deal with commercials, timeouts, or insane local coverage.

Its almost as good as watching Soccer LOL

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I know this thread is outdated and pretty dead but I just felt I should let you guys know...

That this is my second season of following NFL, and I am absolutely hooked! Only this season have I really finally grasped the rules and the excitement of the game...

I can't get enough of it now!

Went to Wembley last weekend to watch the JAGS Vs BILLS

JAGS are my team, I picked them, because I liked the logo, the kit and the cheerleaders...

They aren't a great team, but a young team with plenty potential.

Because they aren't great, I now understand the feeling of people I know who support our local football teams, west brom, wolves, Birmingham, villa... Our local football (soccer) teams are so inconsistent, having never supported them I never really understood the joys of the underdogs winning after being the whipping boys on most occasions...

Now I understand the feeling when your underdog team pulls off something special and manages to win against the odds, it's a great feeling...

I just thought I would share...

blackops2sig.jpg