Planetside 2

Diddums

The game UI is much much better on a PC because a PC uses a keyboard for most things.

The biggest issue for me is they really didn't bother with a guide or instructions for the PS4. It's bad planning if they want to attract new players.

I think my biggest issue is lag with the UI. They are very unresponsive. I noticed that if I go very very slow then the menues come up but who wants stupid slow menus when they are getting show at

I know what Dids was saying when giving me points. However using a mouse of the spawn menu goes much better.

I think most of my issue are PC to PS4 porting issues

I think if the used the DPAD and touch pad better it would go a long way

the NA servers is still pretty starved however

I don't like this game anymore. It started out fun but then became a huge drag. Took me 5 mins to get a sweet class together. Redeploy - - - > instant action, it's a 2 minute ride. Hop on the tank, head to the enemy base, jump out so I can sneak in, I sneak close to the enemy base, o don't find anyone, I keep sneaking, 10 minutes later I get killed by teammate.

Ok this time I'll do the same thing and hope my teammate doesn't kill me. I sneak near the enemy base, sniper.

Ok this time I'll Rambo in. I run in, suddenly there's 30 enemies around. I get Oz style scenes.

My thoughts are, terrible game. Not for everyone.

This really is a marmite game. I've really enjoyed it and even more so now i've started to get the hang of the spawning and general mechanics. I can see why people don't like it but it's just such a shame as we could roll some massive crews.

^ Pat's right Bob. It does take along time to do it - not sure if i have had enough yet because i have used my Cert Points (CP) on other upgrades, like making me medic health gun and engineer fixing gun better. The more stuff you heal/fix the more points and xp you get.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I went round last night for just over an hour with one life i got c.12k xp. I only managed one kill as I just went from place to place healing people then fixing things whilst capping control points.

ffcb91428a7d39f0c89b9e16ac6f436d.jpg

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb