LoL - Meet Up Times

BO7H B4RRELS

Yah that was fun. I got another champ today. I got Tryndamere. I will take a few more games but he's pretty beastly on that to lane. I had a pretty good match with him my second go at it. I just need to get a support I like and I guess I have someone for each of the rolls. 

Trying Jarvan which is supposed to be great in the Jungle but I can't get him to work for me the way Warwick can

I won't be back on until Monday.  If you see me on this weekend, I'm at work and rarely play.  Sometimes I just adjust my builds/runes/masteries.  Or I'll be testing things out in private matches, so if I ignore your invites... no offense. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm planning on being online for quite a while on Monday night.  We are leaving for vacation Tuesday afternoon so I'm staying up late Monday and playing LoL, then sleeping in on Tuesday.  Won't be on much this week at all.  I really hope to see some of you guys online Monday night. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png