LoL - Meet Up Times

BO7H B4RRELS

P.S.   I take it you don't hate the game anymore?  You're leveling up at a nice pace for not caring for the game ;)   I'm sure getting that camera thing sorted out made a big difference.  Just getting better and more confident makes it more fun too.  You'll be running the jungle for us in PvP in no time :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Thanks for the offer. I'll just try to let people know when I am on. I'm so Intermittent it's not even funny.

I don't hate it no. I wouldn't say I love it either. What I do like about it is that it works well for intermittent schedules. Jump on, play for 30-40 minutes and jump off again. Can even do that during the day between conference calls and meetings. I typically end up working from 7:30 am to about 8:30 pm with a lot of "dead" time in between because of the various time zones so having some entertainment during the day helps.  

I'm in the eastern time zone. 

Jungling if you start off well is pretty dam effective. Kill the first buff and level already, kill the next (usually wolves), regen some health, go mid and help a bit there and up 3 levels. Go wraiths, Gollems and next buff. Go bot help some there and often a champ is there to assist or kill. Recall and get better gear (about level 6 at that point). 

I got to try a few other champs to do it. Xin Zhao seems pretty dam good at it also. 

Xin Zhao is a really good top laner also. He's a little difficult to get used to, but once you get good with him, you can almost always win games if you have a solid game.

He's really good top lane, because he can destroy turrets really easily.

I was wondering about XIn for jungle however. Seen it done but when he was free and the player was obviously very good. He got 24 Kill in 1 game jungling. 

I was wondering about XIn for jungle however. Seen it done but when he was free and the player was obviously very good. He got 24 Kill in 1 game jungling. 

Yeah, Xin is typically played as jungle. He can be very good but he is quite snowball reliant if you want to carry the game. 

Kia Ora. 

I just did Warwick for Jungle. Forget Udyr. 

I use to think Warwick sucked until I look at a guide for him. Not so anymore. I got mostly assists but the was pretty darn good now that I know how to start him up. Since I already have him it also means not having to get another Jungler :)

I just did Warwick for Jungle. Forget Udyr. 

I use to think Warwick sucked until I look at a guide for him. Not so anymore. I got mostly assists but the was pretty darn good now that I know how to start him up. Since I already have him it also means not having to get another Jungler :)

I own Warwick but I've only ever played top lane with him once.  I've never tried to jungle (with anyone).  I may have to give him a try.  Do you have any jungle guides you'd reccomend? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I own Warwick but I've only ever played top lane with him once.  I've never tried to jungle (with anyone).  I may have to give him a try.  Do you have any jungle guides you'd reccomend? 

I wouldn't mind helping you out to learn how to jungle. It has been my main role and what I have played the most so I know that role along with most relatively in-depth  :)

Kia Ora. 

Sorry, I disappeared, I've been busy! Woohoo for the weekend!

PS: I'm completely in love with Blitzcrank.  :wub:

I will be.  :)

What time?

Sorry, I didn't see this. I have been playing around noon time with my brother as of late.

Is there supposed to be two "s" on the end of letsgoflyerss?

Yes!

^ 7 days later... lol   I had already figured out that you were on our OP list already ;)  And, it has two "s"

When will you guys be on this week?  I really want to get a full 5v5 PvP going again.  That was so much fun and we've got decent enough players to do alright for ourselves.  I can be on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights this week.  Maybe a game or two during the day. 

Anyone?

^ 7 days later... lol   I had already figured out that you were on our OP list already ;)  And, it has two "s"

When will you guys be on this week?  I really want to get a full 5v5 PvP going again.  That was so much fun and we've got decent enough players to do alright for ourselves.  I can be on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights this week.  Maybe a game or two during the day. 

Anyone?

I can be on most days, for the next couple of weeks. I will be gone one or two this week because my mum and little sister have gone away for a week so I am going to head over to my friend's house a couple nights.

Kia Ora. 

What I've tried is limited because of my level so the guides cannot be tried out very thoroughly. I have

4x Mark of Attack damage

3x Seal of Armor

3x  Glyph of Armor

1x Q of attack speed

2x Butcher

Summoner's resolve

1 perseverance

2 tough skin

Bladed Armor

3x Hardiness

1 Unyielding

1 Improve recall

His health regen is so good I went for armor to make him hardy. I can easily solo the Jungle first swipe and almost lose not health and be ready to go with that

I build him with I believe. 

Q, w, Q, Q, w, R, Q, W, W, w, R then E 

The Ultimate is pretty awesome

Then I go for  Cloth Armor + 5 potions (against convention which is Hunter's machete)

- Madred Razor

- Vampiric Scepter

-Wriggle lantern 

- Build black Cleaver and Archangels staff together (alternate the buid)

I found you start to run out of mana in the middle if you don't get something to regen mana

If you go some other way to increase your heath build 2 Staff to the ability increase 

He's been my best champ so far

I can't do Thursday night gaming sessions anymore.  I set that night aside for my wife and I.  It's the only night of the week we have off together.  

I'll be on tonight though.  I'd love to get some games in with you guys again.  Last night was fun, but we got our asses handed to us! 

I can't do Thursday night gaming sessions anymore.  I set that night aside for my wife and I.  It's the only night of the week we have off together.  

I'll be on tonight though.  I'd love to get some games in with you guys again.  Last night was fun, but we got our asses handed to us!

You get GTA and you won't care about LoL

I can't do Thursday night gaming sessions anymore. I set that night aside for my wife and I. It's the only night of the week we have off together.

I'll be on tonight though. I'd love to get some games in with you guys again. Last night was fun, but we got our asses handed to us!

Yeah I've played GTA both last night and the night before. I'm gonna spend time with Charlotte tonight so she doesn't go ham on me. Hahaha

Sent from my DROID4

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif