LoL - Meet Up Times

BO7H B4RRELS

I don't know if any of you guys besides Tommy still plays, but I'm down to play some games if anyone is down. Just give me a time.

It's pretty much me and Mike (Captain Underpants).  

I've been playing more Summoners Rift lately.  I started trying support Lux.  I really like her.  

What do you think of the new HUD update?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

It's pretty much me and Mike (Captain Underpants).  

I've been playing more Summoners Rift lately.  I started trying support Lux.  I really like her.  

What do you think of the new HUD update?

Lux is pretty fun. You should also try out Morgana. She's pretty similar. Has such a huge impact on the game if you can land some clutch snares. 

I've mostly been playing ranked, and the HUD is not out on there yet. However, I've played some normal games, and I like it for the most part. I really don't like the fact that your teammates health are on the bottom left. It's much harder to look at it IMO. I like that you can move the players around on the scoreboard. 

It looks cleaner I think. I enjoy it. What is your opinion on it?

I like Morgana too.  She's pretty fun.  

I don't know about the HUD yet.  It still feels too new for me to judge it.  There are things I like and don't like.  Time will tell which ones hold and which I get used to.  So far, I think it's good though.  Being able to re-arrange the players in the scoreboard is awesome though.  Much easier to set them how I like and be able to quickly check things.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm down for playing next week. I work all weekend.

What roles do you prefer.

I main Ziggs/Mid. But I also enjoy Zyra/Lux support.

I can use Tristana ADC.

I'll go top with quite a few champs, but I don't really enjoy the top lane.

Jungle. Nope. No thanks. I hate it.