Weapons and Mods

TigerBurge

Serration should pretty much be the first mod you out on a rifle, mines at 90% now! you really tell the difference...

It goes all the way up to 160% I believe! will cost alot of credits to get it to max rank though...

Finally got it the other day. You can really tell a difference with it.

Serration should pretty much be the first mod you out on a rifle, mines at 90% now! you really tell the difference...

It goes all the way up to 160% I believe! will cost alot of credits to get it to max rank though...

Sounds good.

But does it help on weapons with impact as the main force? All three or just damage?

If you had enough spare points but I wouldn't worry too much, even with a max point strike of 150% you only end up with a 12.5 crit, perhaps upgrading the status and getting a few elementals would be better...

blackops2sig.jpg

Status chance is how often your elemental mods will kick in, eg if your standard orthos has an electricity mod equipped, you have a 15% chance of electrocuting the enemy. The higher the status the more often you will be hitting enemy's with the elemental damage mods.

blackops2sig.jpg

The Seer is pretty good for a pistol. Vor drops the blueprints if I remember correctly.

I need a new primary to rank up. Any suggestions?

You tried the boltor yet. My favorite rifle so far

Anybody else make the Akstiletto yet? I'm disappointed with them; they're not very good.

Also built the Boltor recently, not overly impressed with it yet. Maybe when I can get some decent mods on it.

Anybody else make the Akstiletto yet? I'm disappointed with them; they're not very good.

Also built the Boltor recently, not overly impressed with it yet. Maybe when I can get some decent mods on it.

I've built both. I really like the boltor not crazy about the other

If you're looking for a decent assault rifle, try the Karak. It's main drawback is a 30 round mag. On the plus side, it has a polarity matching Serration. My Serration is at +75% damage, I think, and with elemental mods to suit the enemy type it'll handle T1 Void with no problem. Was also using it against lvl 20 Corpus and it was holding its own.