Battlefield Hardline Beta

J4MES OX4D

TTK actually feel almost perfect to me. I've had a little lag but nothing horrible. Self revive is a neat feature. Just wait a few seconds for them to move on revive yourself then shoot them in the back.

One thing I've found it that you can equip a RPG and stinger at the same time. Sure that will be patched.

Like the attachment unlocks. I'm still a fan of traditional weapon unlocks.

Vehicles handle amazingly. I'm shocked how well they drive. Watch Dogs should of taken note.

Not a huge fan of the two game modes. I still prefer Dom and conquest

Think I'll be passing on this. To me Battlefield mechanics and fast paced don't mix well. Battlefield is always at its worst when it's trying to copy Call of Duty.

It's not really trying to copy Call of Duty. It's just a twist on a fun multiplayer formula and with the Battlefield infrastructure; it works really well.

Fans of Metro and Locker will love this along with the new style. 

It's Visceral games that made this Phil, not DICE and let's just say the Hardline beta is probably better than the 'finished' product of BF4 :lol:

I played on PC last night, it was better than I though it'd be...and yeah plays better than BF4 you're damn right...bastards :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Most on YouTube are saying self revive is op, for the reason you mentioned Chris.

I always preferred the fast paced game modes in bf4 so this is fine, what will be icing on the cake is if a Dom game mode is added.

One other neat feature is been able to spray your emblem on stuff by touching the touch pad on ps4 so expect penis's everywhere.... I need to see if you cab spray someone you killed.

Dominaton on these type of maps will be very good I reckon. Can't beat playing the likes of that on Metro and getting away from the big open battles of Conquest. I'm still not entirely sure how the modes work but I just collect money, deposit and kill whenever I can B)

It'll be another learning curve to master but that just adds to the fun.

It's not really trying to copy Call of Duty. It's just a twist on a fun multiplayer formula and with the Battlefield infrastructure; it works really well.

Fans of Metro and Locker will love this along with the new style.

I guess what I meant by that is that CoD is known more for the fast paced, kill or die every 30 seconds action while Battlefield is about the open spaces and is more tactical. In that respect I actually prefer BF3 to BF4. I hate Metro and I hate Dom in BF4 so it doesn't sound like this game is for me.